Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Emergency request for prayers and positive energy

I know this is the wrong section of the forum, but I don't know what else to do. My posts go unanswered elsewhere.

My life is at a cross roads. I lost my job over a month ago and am trying desperately to find another one. Meanwhile rent is behind and my family and I face eviction. I am a veteran and have applied for rent assistance to avoid being evicted. The decision is still up in the air as to whether I will receive help. I am stressed out, don't eat much, and am scared to death about being homeless. My wife and daughter live with me so this can affect them as well.

I need to know if everything will be ok. I let everyone down including myself by losing my job. There are a few job prospects that I have that are not definite. I am very worried and I need reassurance. I especially welcome any visions and what not of what lies ahead for me. My Hope's are that someone see a prosperous future during this trying time. I try so hard and it seems that all I get is the punishment of struggle from life. I grow weary and yearn for a brighter future. Please, anyone I beg of you to help my deflated spirit.

I have heard there are stars in retrograde at the moment but i am not sure which. It has caused a lot of problems for a lot of us. Such turmoil and uncertainty this world Esteban. I do hope you find your answers and the world is a little kinder to you in the future.
You have my prayers and wishes sent your way.x

Hey Esteban,

Your post brings tears to my eyes to see you go through such an ordeal. Its not your fault that you lost your job or this happens so please dont think that. You must try and be strong not just for you but wife and daughter also. Im sure those who around you or know you must still be proud of you. You cant blame yourself for anything that happens. Since you are a veteran there must be something around to help you. Sending you lots of positive energy and prayers.

I am trying the best I can Ghost Addict. Today I had someone from the apartment management corporate office knock on my door and tell me they are filing eviction tomorrow. The office manager was going to give us until the 27th. The man was rude to me. I went straight to the office for them to tell me the agreement still stands. It scared the hell out of me.

I am especially scared if my application for rent assistance is denied. I won't know what to do after that. My oldest daughter lives in a separate apartment in the same complex. She is behind on her rent too.

I worked hard my whole life. I earned my degree, but all I have known is struggle ever since graduating. Not sure what bad karma I have created to be having such a hard time. I treat others with respect and am honesty. I feel so downtrodden. My heart is heavy and I feel as if I let everyone around me down. I wish I knew that everything would be ok. I have to vent here so I can keep a brave face for everyone else. I am doing my best to avoid self pity but it's not easy. All I ever wanted was to be successful and share my prosperity with my family.

Thank you both for your kind words and positive energy.

Dear friends, i am intuitive empath. I came to abt for developing/practicing my abilities. Only one day later, on sunday,september 2, 2018 at 9pm est, usa i had a horrifying premonition. I only had this overwhelming energy once before,and death /tragedy followed immediately. I was told in meditation that if the spiritual community will pray, we can change this coming tragic event to another time line where it does not occur. So i submit this information to you for your discernment and prayer. If you agree, please tell others. The premonition is that next week there is going to be another 9/11 attack. Large.. devastating. Worse than nyc 2001.
It has been planned, scheduled, and now approved.
i was warned to especially pray for the children.
jerryjerry
florida,usa
mon. Sept 3, 2018

Love peace prosperity