Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dreams The third eye and Prophecy

Good evening everyone, I am a new member searching for truth and knowledge.

I currently been enduring over the past 18 months the strangest time of my life. I won’t bother going into any negative details. To cut a long story short I am seriously into dreams, entheric energy, the third eye. The reason being I know by personal physical experience and proof there is more in these areas than we know and that science has discovered.

I have been having strong deja vu, premonistic dreams and strange coincidences happening regularly, I would explain them as glimpses of the future I hadn’t recognised at the time. These I would say were warnings considering events that have transpired. I have also been taking photographs that symbolically have been Omens and portents of serious future events. All these photographs and dreams are logged and dated.

I would even to go as far as saying I have been spoken to by an entity speaking as if they were a genderless Angel. In one of these dreams or the entity spoke like an Angel mentioning the name Gabriel and single sentences devoted to gender and children.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences and I would like to hear people’s opinions on my experience thanks in advance. I have many other experiences I would be happy to tell as well if all goes well. Kind regards TPD.

Hey my name is Cassandra ima.message you. I've been going through same.stuff.for 5 years now and came out mentually strong I would love to talk to you. I never met or even tLked wkt someone else in the.same situation I feel like it could help. Idk bout you but I've been put through hell and back but I'm mentsully strong and I still livesomehlw. Il lmessahenyoy worh more ofnit all. I hope your doing g alright