Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Do I do this on my own?

I have "played" a Ouija board before, in a supposed haunted house with an experienced medium. The glass moved but I'm not 100% convinced. I have this urge to buy one and just play it myself. See if anything happens. I know all the stories and risks with this, and I'm not even sure what I'm hoping to gain from it. Proof maybe?

Has anyone done this? Surely if I just follow the instructions of opening and closing it should be fine.

Never do one alone, Ouija boards require 2 people and you have to put up so many protections. From my experience I would advise against using one at all, my friend was possessed by a shadow that used her like a puppet on strings, she wanted to eat us to. Not only that but if your not strong enough to get the evil spirits to leave your screwed, that one that possessed my friend tipped glasses over, made wind chimes go crazy and when I felt the energy build I ran out if my place to witness a ball of light shatter my window. This is the first I mentioned it on here but everything I've said is 100% truth. Couldn't even find a priest that night and there was nobody at the police station to help us.

They are not a game, remember that.

Hi Jessica,

I agree with Raven....its not a game or a toy. Its not something to take likely. They are very dangerous. In over 25 years of dealing with people spiritually, i can't tell you how many i have dealt with scared and worse from that board.

Its a doorway a gateway to a realm you need to be ready and prepared for. And even then its not enough.

Understand something very important all mediums are spiritualists but not all spiritualists are mediums.

Spiritualists can see and speak to the dead but mediums work them and banish them. HUGE difference that most people don't see nor understand.

Then there is where people love to scare themselves

Is perfectly safe to be play alone as long as you in a safe place like where god statues are or any religious near by,cause I play it everyday and nothing bad happened to me.

Some people are more sensitive than others to the effects of using a Ouija board. You can do whatever you choose. Just now the risks. If you are convinced you want proof, then follow the rules of the game and do it yourself. If you want to try it yourself...try it. If you don't...dont. Good luck
SIFU

SATAN wrote: ↑Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:34 pmCome on...

Its obvious you are only here to disrupt and sell something. Your dishonesty hits me like a brick every time I see your false profile pic.If you are a geometric numerologist contribute something positive. I hope you find your path but I fers your search will be very long.

Best of luck I will pray you receive the guidence you so desperately need.
Gary

Lost Angel wrote: ↑Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:59 pm
Hi Jessica,

I agree with Raven....its not a game or a toy. Its not something to take likely. They are very dangerous. In over 25 years of dealing with people spiritually, i can't tell you how many i have dealt with scared and worse from that board.

Its a doorway a gateway to a realm you need to be ready and prepared for. And even then its not enough.

Understand something very important all mediums are spiritualists but not all spiritualists are mediums.

Spiritualists can see and speak to the dead but mediums work them and banish them. HUGE difference that most people don't see nor understand.

Only danger is when ppl get an over active imagination running amuck. The world is energy and there's all kinds if ppl go around messing with opening doors then they should do it logically. Leave the Hollywood drama movies to Hollywood, sheesh.