Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Different opinions about what orbs are

I haven't seen it here yet, but some people I have talked to about orbs think they are windows into a different universe or dimensions. One person even told me he thinks that people in other dimensions know how to open a window into our dimension and look in on us.

My experience with orbs leads me to believe that it is related to passed loved ones or some kind of electromagnetic energy (or both and many other things).

Has anyone else her heard the theory about windows into alternate dimensions/universes?

I havnt no, so this is a new one. Again just like you ive heard more of them being a spirit of someone passed.
Good post though 🙂

Hello' to all:

My personal understanding of Orbs is.....the same as what Creator has expressed....in that.....these are simply dimensional beings expressing themselves into our particular reality from higher or lower dimensional frequencies.

Hence, if one was to interact with one of these beings in their own reality, one might see a body and face and think they are actually talking with another human, whereas when these beings enter into our reality they are perceived by us as......floating balls of light or Orbs.

The white light Orbs are those who dwell in the higher dimensions and densities whereas those Orbs that have a dark or shadowy reflection are those beings who dwell in the lower or lesser lights.

Often when humans enter into a house where ghosts are presently haunting....there will often be a portal from one reality to another, giving these dark Orbs and also Light Orbs a chance to enter into our reality and monitor our reality and the events happening at that time.

I hope this has helped a little.

Thank you for your question.

In Light & Peace, Wandering Soul