Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Did I visit Hotel Heaven?

I had a rather strange dream last night/this morning felt like I had been there before as well... many people were in it that have all passed on, and even my cat gabby who is also passed was in it...
Beginning of the dream I took a trip, not sure if I was moving, or I went somewhere to go to school... I remember feeling angry at first, cuz where I was, it didn't feel right and I did not feel like I belonged there... I remember packing up my things and asking for help loading my car... one or two people(passed) helped... then before I could leave, all of a sudden, I had strangers trying to catch a ride with me... I remember telling them I had one stop I absolutely had to make as I did not think I would make it back there again... I made my left turn and headed up a hill...
before I knew it, I was in deep snow, and could no longer see the road... I do not remember stopping the car... but my dream switched to arriving at a huge mansion/resort style place... many many levels to it... I remember entering through huge solid oak ornate doors... I remember putting something down on the floor, not sure if it was a suitcase or a bag... and I remember looking up in awe... I also remember seeing all family members there are ones that have passed on, and had the general feeling that everyone else had also passed...my passengers had also followed me in...
I remember going to look for someone or something that took me up many floors and I got lost... I remember seeing many of my passed loved ones, grandparents, uncles, friends... including my dad... they all scattered to the different areas and levels of this mansion
each level was dedicated to one of the following... saunas, pools, or golfing... honestly there was too many things to list... I remember feeling frustrated with my family members as I could not keep up with them... and then when I went searching for my passengers to leave, I could not get them to come along and they wanted to stay... so I started heading back down to the main floors... as I came down to one of the lower floors, I seen a cat in a cage but thought nothing of it and turned and started walking to the next door that would take me to the lower level when the cat mewed and made me stop dead in my tracks and I turned and ask the cat.. Gabby!? .... omg, I took him out of the cage and carried him with me the rest of the way to the car cuddling him, I was so happy to see him again... I remember starting to get into my car, and that is when I woke up.

It sounds like it may be since a lot of people who have passed on are in this building, and you felt you didnt beling there perhaps because you are still alive. And That is so cute that you got to cuddle wirh your cat again! πŸ™‚

i had two dreams about purgatory recently. in one i tried to help a serial killer who was stuck there in this nightmarish area, but he hurt more people then so trying to help him was a bad idea or at least poorly executed. this phenomenon of spirit-induced dreams has always interested me, to learn more about how it works. i guess it's the content of the dreams that matters more for us than the how though. 😐

Lovely confirmation dream, wow, what a beautiful experience! πŸ˜€

That's beautiful Dancing πŸ™‚
Hotel heaven is a nice way of looking at it - what is more comforting than seeing relatives all together ? πŸ™‚
Most times with passed loved one dreams, I've only seen them one at a time. So how cool to see quite a few together
And Gabby too. That's beautiful confirmaton they are together .. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs

very pleasant dream..i could not stop smiling while reading it..

iv had a dream lk ths i hav
for me i still remr it it wz lk a big mtin lak ig hotel 2 it wz lk famly frinds it pass evn famly i not met wear in it thy all lj t yng 1s i new no mor in pain thy wear not but wear ok
thn i wok up had ths 1 few tims on/off