Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Desperately Seeking Mike

Hi
So a few years ago I was dating Mike and we split up because of the distance. We were flying back and forth to each others places like twice a month.. He was heartbroken at us splitting up and I thought nothing of it. But for the past two years I haven't been able to get him out of my head.. I literally dream about this man every night and the dreams seem so real.. In one I even asked him "what would happen if we ever split up, could we ever get back together? And his response was "I don't know, depends on the situation!" He was the only person that has ever cared about me and I miss the little romantic notes he used to write for me amongst other things.. I have tried to find him on social media and came up a blank. So I have no way of knowing if he's married/single.. Please can you tell me.. Will Mike call me out of the blue, will I ever see him again and is there a future for us?

Hi Blondie011985!

I've flipped some cards for you here, three cards, one for each of those questions. I'll give you a head's up that I'm not the best at sugar coating!

1) Will Mike call me? The Tower. Safe to say this is a no. And especially the tower coming up... trumps are the abstract, universal principles our soul came to learn. The tower is about lies and deception, situations that are build on some level of untruth or ignored flaw that's left untended to way too long and so the whole structure collapses. I would think it safe to say there's a message here about the situation not being everything it seemed. This does NOT mean he was deliberately deceptive, I simply mean that you may be looking at the situation with rose-coloured glasses, that you may not have been the true loves you may have thought.

2) Will I see Mike again? Knight of Wands. This to me feels like a yes. It's unlikely the two of you came to this plane and interacted on the level that you did without being both part of some sort of greater soul constellation; it's unlikely this is the first time you've met (this life I mean). I feel very confident that he will be crossing your path again, when the time is right, and it will be a warm and friendly interaction. 🙂

3) Is there a future for us? 8 of cups. I take it you mean in a romantic sense, and the answer here would be no. It wasn't even a bad situation, it's just not the best you can do. You may very well fall deeply in love with someone else later down the road and look back and find it funny how that previous connection pales in comparison. Again, not because it was bad. But when something is the best you've ever had, it's not until you have better that you can see it wasn't REALLY the best out there. It was a happy situation, but you can find a more blissful one.