Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Demonic sexual encounter, I’m completely entangled with him

So I’ve been seeing a man recently who has this darker magnetic pull. I literally cannot stay away from him. We went out last night and he drove me to this odd patch of woods where the trees had strange bindings on the trunks. We were having a blast drinking beer and listening to music when things turned intimate. It was as if he was consuming my life force. I suddenly lost control of myself and felt a surge of unexplained energy pulsating through my whole body. I had this strange mental alarm telling me that this was not normal and something kept telling me to be afraid but it was as if someone else had power over such responses, like he was somehow in my head. I had a strange feeling of being watched and kept feeling as though I was being invaded by something inhuman. After that experience As we continued to talk and laugh I started noticing what looked like strange shadows of people outside of the vehicle. I even noticed them in my room later on. I’ve not felt like im entirely myself since... I feel electricity pulsing through me constantly and now even though a strange instinct keeps telling me to stay away, I have lost all ability to do so. I had nightmares last night of flashes of blood and darkness. What’s happening