Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Debunking the big bang theory!

ummm u should read about red shift and blue shifting and how we know the universe appears to be expanding..... no with no atmosphere or anything to stop it an object in space will continue along its trajectory until it is effected by something like gravity. u could probably throw a base ball in empty space and have it travel almost forever as long as there wasn't gravity. . . . ………………… try again to debunk doesn't mean big bang theory is 100 percent right or spot on.

They say the universe is expanding. But how can they tell when they haven't even seen the edge of the universe yet? You can't say it's expanding if you don't know how big the universe is! This is not how math works.

Here is a link to an article about that very thing. Essentially, some guy noticed things were going away from us, and if the space between them as well were growing not just from our perspective, then whatever edge or limit of the universe there is must be also growing or going outward, however slow.

I've actually already busted the big bang theory. My topics about why there's something and not nothing explains the universe. The big bang never happened. It's just the motion. There's no origin of anything. Everything just exists because nothingness can't be.

ive pondered this very topic may times and there is only one way I can back this theory in some aspects, its obvious that there must have originally been something to create our universe alone. I am open to the multiverse theory based on this. Take a star for example, when it supernova's its gases an dust spread out, and keep spreading, nebula's get created from these gases creating more stars and more planets therefore the cycle continues of ever growing ad expanding. So what is a nebula? a star nursery and a collection of stars, a galaxy is a collection of nebulas and stars. Each galaxy is part of a cluster and there are many of them. Judging by that aspect the universe we know today is nothing more than a cluster of clusters which lead me to the answer that there must be more clusters out there meaning more universes.

So the big bang we know may have only been a collection of stars that overtime went supernova in order to create our universe we know today, and think about it there are huge stars out there much bigger than our sun. Again there is no exact proof, just examples and a theory from myself how the universe we know was created. It leads to bigger questions which is facinating.

If you want to answer who is our creator, look no further than humanity itself. Everything we know is a theory created by us so therefore by default we are the creators.

Ravensfox wrote: ↑Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am
ive pondered this very topic may times and there is only one way I can back this theory in some aspects, its obvious that there must have originally been something to create our universe alone. I am open to the multiverse theory based on this. Take a star for example, when it supernova's its gases an dust spread out, and keep spreading, nebula's get created from these gases creating more stars and more planets therefore the cycle continues of ever growing ad expanding. So what is a nebula? a star nursery and a collection of stars, a galaxy is a collection of nebulas and stars. Each galaxy is part of a cluster and there are many of them. Judging by that aspect the universe we know today is nothing more than a cluster of clusters which lead me to the answer that there must be more clusters out there meaning more universes.

So the big bang we know may have only been a collection of stars that overtime went supernova in order to create our universe we know today, and think about it there are huge stars out there much bigger than our sun. Again there is no exact proof, just examples and a theory from myself how the universe we know was created. It leads to bigger questions which is facinating.

If you want to answer who is our creator, look no further than humanity itself. Everything we know is a theory created by us so therefore by default we are the creators.

Your sense of logic is mediocre. And you can't have a good sense of logic if you never learned/did system engineering in software, network or electronics.

I did. You can over time develop a good sense of logic if you're obsessed with engineering. I was back then.

Peacekeeper wrote: ↑Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:26 pm
Ravensfox wrote: ↑Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:32 am

Your sense of logic is mediocre. And you can't have a good sense of logic if you never learned/did system engineering in software, network or electronics.

I did. You can over time develop a good sense of logic if you're obsessed with engineering. I was back then.

I actually think his logic is pretty sound and you didn't counter any of his points so how is your interpretation any better? All that you did was use an example of there being something instead of nothing. I'm not saying your wrong because who really knows the answer to that i mean cmon....we have barely even began to understand the mysteries of the universe. The worst thing we can do is take on the attitude that we already have the answers because then in essence we are putting a box around ourselves.

JustSumGuy wrote: ↑Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:16 am

I actually think his logic is pretty sound and you didn't counter any of his points so how is your interpretation any better? All that you did was use an example of there being something instead of nothing. I'm not saying your wrong because who really knows the answer to that i mean cmon....we have barely even began to understand the mysteries of the universe. The worst thing we can do is take on the attitude that we already have the answers because then in essence we are putting a box around ourselves.

I'm saying that the big bang is only a part of the eternal motion (reactions). It was not the beginning of all things. The motion is happening.

I'm actually ahead of our scientific competence with my thinking. I never expected anybody to grasp it all I've published. This should be even a challenge for the physicists. I'm actually surprised that I even have steady subscribers. I actually expected far less.

If I had to guess my intelligence level and compare it, then I'm an alien. Well, there's actually a word for that, "genius". Unfortunately it is low credited because it's a very rare thing. I honestly don't know anybody but Nikola Tesla before me.

The problem is that as a person I'm unknown, so people don't even get attracted to what I have to say. If I'd be Tony Stark and published this knowledge, it'll be everywhere by now! Well, I didn't record my work. It was never even my main goal solving this. I actually expected Cern (LHC) will do it. I convinced myself to think that I would never be a great scientist. But the fact is I always was the best in this field. I already got my confirmation that I'm right. I can really say without any doubt it's over I'm truly done with my research. It kinda feels like I died (in a good way).

Here is what I know.
Everything that exists and that comes to be begins from an explosion.
How does something come to exist from nothing? It doesn't. Somebody put something there and a reaction starts. Naturally, all reaction begins by an explosion of a sort. Here comes the part where you have to believe that somebody out there created our universe.

Does anything out there in vacuum space stop when there is no longer any thrust? I don't know, but all forms of media says that everything continues moving in space unless stopped by another force.

Therefore, the big bang theory is a viable theory. Somebody created the universe, and it began from an explosion.

glrecom wrote: ↑Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:45 pm
Here is what I know.
Everything that exists and that comes to be begins from an explosion.
How does something come to exist from nothing? It doesn't. Somebody put something there and a reaction starts. Naturally, all reaction begins by an explosion of a sort. Here comes the part where you have to believe that somebody out there created our universe.

Does anything out there in vacuum space stop when there is no longer any thrust? I don't know, but all forms of media says that everything continues moving in space unless stopped by another force.

Therefore, the big bang theory is a viable theory. Somebody created the universe, and it began from an explosion.

You forgot one most important detail! Why does the source exist that caused the explosion? And you're back to the same question! Why is there something rather than nothing? This I explain in my already published videos and later I explain it even better in my upcomming book.

Thank you Peacekeeper, but I prefer brief explanations over a long video explaining every little detail. I will however, look at your videos when I have the time. I have to say, however, that your videos are not very immersive. I can't stare at text videos for too long or I would start skipping.

It don't matter anymore. I answered the question why there's something rather than nothing. Science was not able to answer that then, therefore the word goes to the one who made the biggest discovery in that field. Which would be me. I did mention the big bang theory in my book that it's nothing special.

Peacekeeper, you said, "It don't matter anymore. "

This means your theory ends at where it started. You could not solve anything. To continue on with your studies is fatal.

To pass on your incomplete theories, is fatal.