mDPpM piNB BQhySqUCfE qnl ycs
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dealing with Negative, Perhaps Demoic Attachments

I know someone who has a negative...possibly a demonic...attachment. He went on a tour of Bobby Mackay's and I believe he may have invited the attachment as he was super excited and desperately wanted to experience something, perhaps something negative as Bobby Mackay's is rumored to have all sorts of dark and dangerous entities on site. Since his tour, he has had activity in his house, has had bouts of bad luck and bouts of sickness which doctors cannot find a source for. I am an empath and I can feel his energy has changed to something much darker and can also feel the attachment.

I wondered if someone could perhaps offer advice on what actions to take to dislodge this attachment? I don't have much experience when dealing with such negative forces and would really appreciate some input.

Charmed

Charmed wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:54 am
I know someone who has a negative...possibly a demonic...attachment. He went on a tour of Bobby Mackay's and I believe he may have invited the attachment as he was super excited and desperately wanted to experience something, perhaps something negative as Bobby Mackay's is rumored to have all sorts of dark and dangerous entities on site. Since his tour, he has had activity in his house, has had bouts of bad luck and bouts of sickness which doctors cannot find a source for. I am an empath and I can feel his energy has changed to something much darker and can also feel the attachment.

I wondered if someone could perhaps offer advice on what actions to take to dislodge this attachment? I don't have much experience when dealing with such negative forces and would really appreciate some input.

Charmed

Hi Charmed

to ABT
Sorry to hear about your friend. I'm not familiar with Bobby Mackay/ tours but it does sound as though something could have attached or at least left him open to what he's experiencing
Just heads up, i'm not really trained in removing attachments so whilst I can't do that myself, I can offer some advice and share what I would do in this situation

1- I would advise your friend not to go back or take part in anything similar for a while. Going back to this place he potentially picked up an attachment is a bad idea...so ouija/other activities that leave him open are not a good idea right now

2- You say he's having a lot of activity at home and you noticed a change in his energy...he's experiencing bad luck and sickness...
There's a well known link between sickness and attachments.. many different theories on how and why, but If you can imagine any entity latching on to you, psychic kind or spiritual kind, it just does leave you feeling drained. Same with psychic vampires as they're typically known. One thing they don't warn people of often when doing ghost hunting work/ghost tours or walks or other groups is that it's so important to close yourself down afterwards .. 1- grounding prior, protecting prior/shielding, and closing down (and grounding again) afterwards
It sounds like your friend is open to to speak and when that happens you can have all kinds... attachments, and yes definitely lots of activity at home

You didn't mention why you thought this may be demonic? if you could share some more info that would help a lot
I don't ask this as I believe it is, but just curious - is it due to the link of the bad luck and sickness? in which case I was going to say.. any attachment can leave you feeling unwell. We have auric field around us, a field of energy that surrounds us.. when we spiritually protect and ground, we are protecting our energy field and shielding ourselves from anything getting through. Think of it as an extra coat around this field... when we don't follow through it leaves us open to something latching on ... energy wise, in any sense.. and can get through. This leaves us feeling unwell, not quite ourselves. Hope I explained that ok so you can understand better

So how can you fix it?
I personally believe it will take two steps and if none of this works i'd contact a professional for a clearing.. this should and could definitely work to resolve it

--Home will need clearing and smudging is a great way to do this. Not sure if your friend or you are familiar with smudging with sage but I recommend it to you for his home at the moment. I would advise smudging in every room and making sure it reaches into any corners of the rooms
This will clear any leftover negative energies dwelling within the home (which at this point will only build up and make friend feel unwell as you say) I know that when energy is not cleared, especially after intense psychic work , it can leave you tired, not feeling quite like you usually do.. it can leave you feeling heavy, depressed even, or sometimes angry/tired or generally feeling horrid. When it concerns an attachment it can leave the person feeling fearful-- add on top of that, hectic spiritual activity and you have yourself sleepless nights, worry, on top of the emotional effects of left over energy. It all turns into one huge problem . So starting with the home is important

Once this is done I would top up the energy within the home with some distance reiki healing... reiki can be sent to clear buildings and can definitely help to ward off further negative energies. it can't remove any attachments there, but the smudging will help with that. Think of the reiki as an extra safety net, one that will re-energize and help keep the home clear of negative energy. We have few healers here/ who practice reiki and spiritual healing. Some highly recommended such as Cosmic -- member here who is brill with healing
- and a few more who practice different healing/absent healing methods
I do reiki and could help with this so let me know

--Friend.. The good news is there is a lot you can do to recover from this without needing to pay out for anything. I recommend that he becomes familiar with spiritual protection. I think one of our members recently posted a thread on spiritual protection methods, i'll look for it and share it here if I find it.
I'm sure others will comment with some good advice and i'll come back to this as there's more to add

Your friend and yourself may find this post very useful -it is another way of clearing the energy and blessing your home with positive light and another good way is to ask AA Raphael to come in and vaccum your energy, aura and space free of any negative or draining attachment energy. The obvious answers remain to be seen though and encourage your friend not to go to anymore of his tours, particularly shield and ground if needed and as and when and learn how to close down as well with use of chakras. AA Michael is a good angel for protection as well to ask for protection too.

Smudging

What you will need:

A favorite brand of incense most particularly a scent - some suggest sage, but I find that personally too potent, though it is good for clearing as well, but can be quite strong odour so you will need to open up windows and doors as well to let the fumes and negativity go. OR frankinscence, nag champa, cedarwood, or a favourite incense smell that you prefer... One that you are drawn to or enjoy smelling.
Incense wooden strand to catch the ashes in.
A lighter to light the incense - go carefully with this and keep away from pets or children, too.
Your positive but tailored intention.
The space or energy you wish to clear.... or if connected with a friend then have his permission first to clear or if its in connection with your own energy then via positive intention you can tailor this to meet your needs.

1/. Calm your mind and just breathe two or three deep breaths to relax and de-stress.
2/. Think in your mind 'I would like for this incense stick to fully cleanse and clear the tool or tools that I work with so that I can work with them and they can work with the higher energies that are collectively stored within the aura; may this intention be positive so as to ensure no negative backlash and repercussions from any other outside influencing energy. May this tool or object, space or aura that I'm intending to clear and clease work with the positive intention and higher energies. Thank you and peaceful blessings.'
3/. Light the incense and wave it gently over the tool you wish for it to cleanse all the while trusting that your own intention is working.
4/ You can use this method and intention to cleanse and clear your home simply by swapping the part where it says tool and placing your home in the tailored intention; and repeating the same process. Trust that your intention is working and is ensuring the positive energies to surround the tool in love and light.