Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Dangerousdisturbing situation; looking for clarity

Hi everyone, I had two psychics give me some very dangerous, disturbing, and scary information regarding my father in law last week. One gave this information by reading a picture, and the other gave this information during a session where an earth bound spirit needed to be crossed over. Both psychics knew nothing of this man but had the same information.

Is there anyone that could please look at a picture or just provide some insight into this situation? It's supposedly illegal activity and I am having a hard time sitting on my hands with this one. I have been told to let divine timing play out, but it's not easy.

I would appreciate any guidance as this has been extremely difficult for my wife and I.

Hi, what's going on? I'm new and would like to help. I need something from your father in-law. General location or I can try your picture. Something personal like a comment that has you concerned, unusual behavior. Something to focus on and a direction to focus on. I'm in PA. North, south, east, or west of me? Exact location is not needed or recommend.

Hi alainap21. I asked my tarot deck what you need to know for the situation with your father in law and I got the Ten of Cups. Take from it what you will, because due to the nature of this situation, I am hesitant to provide my own interpretation. Look up the meaning of the card and take from it how it applies to you. I do think that if you are not involved, you will find the situation play out on its own and reach a conclusion that brings everyone together or brings family members you haven't spoken to in awhile back to you. please remember that I am just a beginner with reading cards. If you see or know that someone is in danger, PLEASE do take the logical and correct steps. If you are helpless to the situation, then stay away from the situation as much as possible.

fLKTwUiBSqJa FbJ iT