Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

dae's notes on Edgar Casey readings

This class will be my notes on John Van Auken and others teachings on Edgar Casey readings.
I would love to hear your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs, of the topic at hand. All are welcome.
This class will start October 7th at 5pm uk time.

Really looking forward to this Dae See you there

Here is some information on Edgar Cayce for those who haven't heard of him...

Edgar Cayce (/ˈkeɪsiː/; March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) was an American Christian mystic who answered questions on subjects as varied as healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis, and future events while claiming to be in a trance. A biographer gave him the nickname, "The Sleeping Prophet". A nonprofit organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment,[1] was founded to facilitate the study of Cayce's work.

Some consider him the true founder and a principal source of the most characteristic beliefs of the New Age movement.[

Early life

Edgar Cayce was born on March 18, 1877, near Beverly, south of Hopkinsville, Kentucky. He was one of six children of farmers Carrie and Leslie B. Cayce.[3] As a child he played with the 'little folk'[citation needed] and was alleged to have seen his deceased grandfather. He regarded them all as incorporeal because he could see through them if he looked hard enough. However, he found it very difficult to keep his mind on his lessons at school.[4]

He was taken to church when he was 10, and from then he read the Bible, becoming engrossed, and completing a dozen readings by the time he was 12. In May 1889, while reading the Bible in his hut in the woods, he 'saw' a woman with wings who told him that his prayers were answered, and asked him what he wanted most of all. He was frightened, but he said that most of all he wanted to help others, especially sick children. He decided he would like to be a missionary.[5]

The next night, after a complaint from the school teacher, his father ruthlessly tested him for spelling, eventually knocking him out of his chair with exasperation. At that point, Cayce 'heard' the voice of the lady who had appeared the day before. She told him that if he could sleep a little 'they' could help him. He begged for a rest and put his head on the spelling book. When his father came back into the room and woke him up, he knew all the answers. In fact, he could repeat anything in the book. His father thought he had been fooling before and knocked him out of the chair again. Eventually, Cayce used all his school books that way.[6]

By 1892, the teacher regarded Cayce as his best student. On being questioned, Cayce told the teacher that he saw pictures of the pages in the books. His father became proud of this accomplishment and spread it around, resulting in Cayce becoming "different" from his peers.[7]

Shortly after this, Cayce exhibited an ability to diagnose in his sleep. He was struck on the base of the spine by a ball in a school game, after which he began to act very strangely, and eventually was put to bed. He went to sleep and diagnosed the cure, which his family prepared and which cured him as he slept. His father boasted that his son was, "the greatest fellow in the world when he's asleep."[8] However, this ability was not demonstrated again for several years.[9]

Cayce's uncommon personality is also shown in an unusual incident in which he rode a certain mule back to the farmhouse at the end of a work day. This stunned everyone there, as the mule could not be ridden. The owner, thinking it may be time to break the animal in again, attempted to mount it but was immediately thrown off. Cayce left for his family in the city that evening.[10]

Image Credit : Google
Information: Wikipedia

dae

Transcripts from class held in chat Saturday 7th October.

17:05 dae: Hi all this class is from notes I've taken from John Van Auken
Speaking at the eargtkeeps stargate in Va Beach - on the teachings of Edgar
Casey

17:06 dae: I'm not a teacher but still a student - so just passing on
Information

17:07 dae: Has everyone heard of Edgar Casey?

17:09 dae: Edgar Cayce (/ˈkeɪsiː/; March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) was an
American Christian mystic who answered questions on subjects as varied as
healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis, and future events while claiming to be
in a trance. A biographer gave him the nickname, "The Sleeping Prophet". A
nonprofit organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment,[1] was
founded to facilitate the study of Cayce's work

17:09 dae: My birthday is March 19th so we are fellow Pisces

17:11 dae: Edgar Cayce was born on March 18, 1877, near Beverly, south of
Hopkinsville, Kentucky. He was one of six children of farmers Carrie and Leslie
B. Cayce.[3] As a child he played with the 'little folk'[citation needed] and
was alleged to have seen his deceased grandfather. He regarded them all as
incorporeal because he could see through them if he looked hard enough.
However, he found it very difficult to keep his mind on his lessons at school.
[4]

17:12 dae: He was taken to church when he was 10, and from then he read the
Bible, becoming engrossed, and completing a dozen readings by the time he was
12. In May 1889, while reading the Bible in his hut in the woods, he 'saw' a
woman with wings who told him that his prayers were answered, and asked him
what he wanted most of all. He was frightened, but he said that most of all he
wanted to help others, especially sick children. He decided he would like to be
a missionary.[5]

17:13 dae: The next night, after a complaint from the school teacher, his
father ruthlessly tested him for spelling, eventually knocking him out of his
chair with exasperation. At that point, Cayce 'heard' the voice of the lady who
had appeared the day before. She told him that if he could sleep a little
'they' could help him. He begged for a rest and put his head on the spelling
book. When his father came back into the room and woke him up, he knew all the
answers. In fact, he could repeat anything in the book. His father thought he
had been fooling before and knocked him out of the chair again. Eventually,
Cayce used all his school books that way.[6]

17:14 dae: By 1892, the teacher regarded Cayce as his best student. On being
questioned, Cayce told the teacher that he saw pictures of the pages in the
books. His father became proud of this accomplishment and spread it around,
resulting in Cayce becoming "different" from his peers.[7]

17:15 dae: Shortly after this, Cayce exhibited an ability to diagnose in his
sleep. He was struck on the base of the spine by a ball in a school game, after
which he began to act very strangely, and eventually was put to bed. He went to
sleep and diagnosed the cure, which his family prepared and which cured him as
he slept. His father boasted that his son was, "the greatest fellow in the
world when he's asleep."[8] However, this ability was not demonstrated again
for several years.[9]

17:17 dae: [10]Cayce's uncommon personality is also shown in an unusual
incident in which he rode a

17:18 dae: certain mule back to the farmhouse at the end of a work day. This
stunned everyone there, as the mule could not be ridden. The owner, it may be
time to break the animal in again, attempted to mount it but was immediately
thrown off. Cayce left for his family in the city that evening.

17:18 dae: how many here believe in angels, fairy, sprites, or little people?
Casey played with them all as a child

17:19 helen: me 🙂

17:19 SamanthaJ: i do

17:19 kulapog06: I do

17:19 Jdn: I do

17:19 helen: not sure about little people ? but i am open to most things

17:19 SamanthaJ: angels

17:20 dae: Has any one here seen any of these things or seen spirits?
Has any one here seen any of these things or seen spirits?

17:20 SamanthaJ: yes

17:20 helen: dae yes 🙂

17:20 cassie123: I believe in spirits, given personal experiences, also angels,
not so sure about fairies

17:20 Still Small Voice: have seen spirits yes

17:21 helen: fairies i am not into really but as i said open to most things

17:21 SamanthaJ: same here, open to the idea

17:21 Still Small Voice: never seen fairies or little people or anything like
that.

17:21 cassie123: got a picture of a spirit child next to a cat I used to have
at my parents

17:21 helen: Still Small Voice me neither not that i know of

17:21 dae: This class is on John van Auken Live at Earth Keepers Star Gate -
uplifting and brilliant ! On celestial origins of mankind

17:22 dae: repeating a little here in the beginning

17:23 dae: When Edgar Casey was young he had unusual abilities - one time in school he was having a spelling test the next day - and he didn’t know any of the words and his father was becoming upset - he said ok dad - if you will just give me 15 minutes to sleep on the book - I’ll know the words - so his dad says ok sure - you have your 15 minutes - and when he came back he told his dad not only did he know all his words for tomorrow - but he knew all the words in the whole book and what page they were on. It’s like he had a photographic memory of the book.

17:24 dae: He saw auras He picked up psychic feelings from people He played with fairies, sprites, angles, little people - most of the time his mom couldn’t see them and it broke his heart, he cried a lot - he didn’t want his mom to think he was lying - then one day his mom looked out and saw all the little people out playing with her son - and on another day - she saw all the angels outside - and said Edgar all your little friends want to play with you.

17:24 dae: I thought that was so funny - made me giggle

17:25 SamanthaJ: dae .. that's so interesting.

17:25 dae: He lost his own voice when he was like 20 years of age - and he carried around a notepad, and this is how he communicated with people. He was getting tired of this, and there was a hypnotist came to town and he ask the guy could he help him. Well - he hypnotized Edgar and this booming voice came from Edgar and said - “direct this body to channel all the blood flow to the throat - and when the throat becomes blood red - direct it to rebalance in the body for normal functioning” so the guy did it and from then on Edgar could talk.

17:25 kulapog06: Casey had a heart of gold

17:26 dae: It spooked the whole town - well there was a local doctor who had a patient he really cared about but he had run out of ideas on how to help her - so the doctor secretly went to the hypnotist and ask the guy could he hypnotize Edgar to see if he could do it - so he did it and in a state of trance Edgar from trance saw the woman’s entire body , all the chemistry of the body, the electrical patterns of the body, the history of injuries to the body, and diagnosed her and gave a course of action that healed the woman - from then on he became known as a “psychic diagnostician“. And did health readings for years.

17:27 Still Small Voice: Wow. Powerful experiences. That's not something you get to hear often

17:27 dae: One day he was in Ohio and was trying to help this man and the man became upset and ask well Why do I have this illness - Well, Edgar from trance said because from a previous life in France as a monk you abused the body and this is the karma of that situation. And everyone was like WHAT? And then he started what they call the “life readings.” He would read your souls past lives.

17:28 dae: I thought that was kind of funny - because all of my life I have said I must have done something really bad in a past life to hurt like I do.

17:29 SamanthaJ:
rt like I do.

17:29 SamanthaJ:

17:29 dae: Now not all illness is from past life, or karma, but apparently some is

17:29 SamanthaJ: right, does make you wonder

17:29 Still Small Voice: Agree

17:29 Jdn: Interesting

17:29 helen: dae a lot say that

17:30 dae: Here John Van Auken shares with us some of the major concepts of who we really are, our celestial origins and where we are headed.

17:31 dae: Have any of you thought about where you came from before you were born, and where your gonna go after you die? I would to hear your ideas

17:31 dae: no one?

17:32 cassie123: I get a strong feeling I was in service in a past life, effects me now in some ways

17:32 Still Small Voice: I don't remember.

Some members shared their experiences of past lives here. We have taken this text out to protect privacy.

17:39 dae: prophetic is seeing the future kula

17:42 dae: Despite the appearance of us being physical we are actually composed of stardust. Dr. Lawrence Crouse a physicist says every atom in your body comes from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably comes from a different star than the atoms in your right hand. You are all stardust - You couldn’t be here if stars had not exploded - because all the elements carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and all the things that matter for evaluation were not created at the beginning of time - they were created in stars. …

More stories were shared here from peoples past lives.Removed to protect members privacy

17:53 dae: Edgar Casey says Our true nature is as light, a ray that does not end and lives on and on until it becomes one in essence with the source of light. (EC 136-83)

17:54 dae: Our life began in infinity at the moment light was conceived in the Infinate mind. That Light was the light of “consciousness”. It conceived countless points of light. All of us in this room.

17:54 dae: Amazingly the same thing happens in Mayan, Toltec, Aztec legends. The great wing serpent god calls all the children of God together into heaven, and says children darkness has fallen , we must all put our hearts into this effort and creates this sacred fire and all the children go up and put their hearts into it and they go to the edge of heaven and sees all the stars come out. Every star is a specifics heart intention - there is a star out there that is you and me. This goes way back in ancient legends.
17:55 dae: We began as a an immature psyche - conceived in the womb of the infinite and now with free will were to set off on a journey of enlightenment and grow and learn

17:56 dae: Edgar Casey tells it this way: The purpose of the heart is to know yourself - to be yourself and yet one with the creative forces - God.

17:57 dae: He is not talking intellectually - you must conceive this in the womb of your consciousness - gestate it, grow it, and then you must dilate your heart and mind to deliver the real you - the celestial you, this divine you, and become one with the entire creation and God.
7:57 dae: He is not talking intellectually - you must conceive this in the womb of your consciousness - gestate it, grow it, and then you must dilate your heart and mind to deliver the real you - the celestial you, this divine you, and become one with the entire creation and God.

17:58 dae: God with all your being and others as yourself. Jesus says the second command is like the first ---- but have you met these people???? Until you realize that the God you are having an intimate relationship loves all the people - and doesn’t want to lose any of them - even the least among us.

My next class will be held November 4th at 12 pm EST - 5 pm UK. We will pick up from where I left off in last class. All are welcome. I am interested in hearing your thoughts, ideas, and beliefs on the topic.

thank you dae for the talk and thank you to whoever put it up on the forum.It was interesting.

Helen did the copying - Thank you Helen. love you.

Really loved your class dae and i'm looking forward to the next one

Thank you for sharing with us , was very interesting & glad the notes are here in the forums for us to read back through.

Hugs

Hello everyone,

I have decided to start giving my classes each Thursday night at 9pm EST/ 3am UK time.
The class will be on Origins of the Soul - by John Van Auken on Edgar Casey readings.

dae

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to start giving my classes on Thursday nights. 9pm EST - 2pm GMT -
8pm - Central
This will be on John Van Auken - on The Edgar Casey Readings. Origins of the Soul will be the topic.
Hope to see you all there.

dae

Hello Everyone,

I will be giving my class on Thursday nights. 9pm EST - 8pm - Central - 1am GMT
It will be by John Van Auken on The Edgar Casey Readings - topic/ Origins of the Soul.

dae

dae wrote: ↑Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm
Hello Everyone,

I will be giving my class on Thursday nights. 9pm EST - 8pm - Central - 1am GMT
It will be by John Van Auken on The Edgar Casey Readings - topic/ Origins of the Soul.

dae

Looking forward to this dae.

We all loved the last one, very interesting to learn about Edgar Cayce's beliefs & experiences.

See you on Thursday

11/16/17 class notes

Here John Van Auken shares with us some of the major concepts of who we really are, our celestial origins and where we are headed.

Despite the appearance of us being physical we are actually composed of stardust.
Dr. Lawrence Crouse a physicist says every atom in your body comes from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably comes from a different star than the atoms in your right hand.
You are all stardust - You couldn’t be here if stars had not exploded - because all the elements
carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and all the things that matter for evaluation were not created at the beginning of time - they were created in stars. …

Edgar Casey says
Our true nature is as light, a ray that does not end and lives on and on until it becomes one in essence with the source of light. (EC 136-83)

Our life began in infinity at the moment light was conceived in the Infinite mind.
That Light was the light of “consciousness”.
It conceived countless points of light.
All of us in this room.

Amazingly the same thing happens in Mayan, Toltec, Aztec legends.
The great wing serpent god calls all the children of God together into heaven, and says children darkness has fallen, we must all put our hearts into this effort and creates this sacred fire and all the children go up and put their hearts into it and they go to the edge of heaven and sees all the stars come out.
Every star is a specifics heart intention - there is a star out there that is you and me.
This goes way back in ancient legends.

We began as an immature psyche - conceived in the womb of the infinite and now with free will were to set off on a journey of enlightenment and grow and learn.

Edgar Casey tells it this way:
The purpose of the heart is to know yourself –
to be yourself
and yet one with the creative forces - God.

He is not talking intellectually - you must conceive this in the womb of your consciousness - gestate it, grow it, and then you must dilate your heart and mind to deliver the real you - the celestial you, this divine you, and become one with the entire creation and God.

Love God with all your being and love others as yourself.
Jesus says the second command is like the first
----but have you met these people????
The God you are having an intimate relationship loves all the people - and doesn’t want to lose any of them - even the least among us.

Edgar would lay down and put his hands over his third eye and he would see a point of light - as the point of light appeared he would put his hands over his solar plexus and he would go into deep breathing and rem and as he did this his wife would give him a suggestion saying you have here before you the inquiring mind of Mary Smith - or whoever - and the light would move and he would move with it.
He would come to the book of life and be at the life of who ever his wife named.
And if he turned the pages one way he would see the future, and if he turned the pages the other
way he would see the past.
And the keeper of the book of life would tell him what he could say and tell him what he couldn’t say.

The Creative forces were part of the essence of the creator.
Destructive forces were the misuse of the free will of the created.
They were not part of the initial part of the essence of the creator
They were in the process of allowing the created to make mistakes.
To misuse free will
Ultimately all of this will be cleaned up.

As you become more creative -
Give uplifting things to another person and become one with the creative forces.
The more often you do this the more you become one with the creative forces.
This includes you.
You judge yourself pretty hard sometimes - this harms you, and limits your ability.
So be positive with yourself.
Move toward your godly nature.
We are eternal beings - don’t put the material first for your going to be with yourself a long long while - so get to know yourself.
And your relationship to the creative forces.
This is the mission - and the process is individuation - it’s a big process - We are light beings.
At the moment the Creator conceived you there was a uniqueness to the Creators motivation for you and that is what you are going for so when you discover this you will be fulfilled for you have discovered who you really are.

Individuation is - the process whereby the innate elements of individualness, the different experiences of a soul’s life, this includes reincarnation, and celestial sojourns between incarnations -- Edgar doesn’t say rest in peace - he says get to work on the other side.

In the first ten min after you die you become alarmed - oh my gosh I don’t have vocal cords to vibrate their ear drums - oh my gosh I’m not reflecting light off the surface of my body’s skin so the cones and rods in their eyes see me - but I’m here.
So, it starts to slip back into its deeper self and when it slips into this consciousness it starts to pick up on more of what it needs to do, and it gets connects more to the universal consciousness that motivates you to the next stage of soul growth.
We are much more capable of multi- tasking in the spirit than in the physical.
You can work on your soul growth while being concerned with your loved ones and connecting to them.
So, you’re not just idle.

Next class November 30th - Thursday -
afternoon class 2pm Central - 3pm EST - 8pm UK - Origins of the soul - part 1

Night class 8pm Central - 9pm EST - 2am UK - Origins of the soul - part 3

dae's morning class on Edgar Casey's Origins of the soul 12/14/17
this was also last weeks evening class

Beginning of class 12/14/17

Individuation is - the process whereby the innate elements of individualness, the different experiences of a soul’s life, this includes reincarnation, and celestial sojourns between incarnations -- Edgar doesn’t say rest in peace - he says get to work on the other side.

In the first ten min after you die you become alarmed - oh my gosh I don’t have vocal cords to vibrate their ear drums - oh my gosh I’m not reflecting light off the surface of my body’s skin so the cones and rods in their eyes see me - but I’m here.

So, it starts to slip back into its deeper self and when it slips into this consciousness it starts to pick up on more of what it needs to do, and it gets connects more to the universal consciousness that motivates you to the next stage of soul growth.

We are much more capable of multi- tasking in the spirit than in the physical.
You can work on your soul growth while being concerned with your loved ones and connecting to them.
So, you’re not just idle.

Individuation is the process whereby the innate elements of individualness, the different experiences of a soul’s life and the different aspects and components of the immature psyche become integrated over time into a well-functioning whole.

Edgar Casey recommended Ospensky who said:
“Our aim is to become one - to have one permanent ‘I’
--- But in the beginning work means to become more and more divided.
You must realize how far you are from becoming one, and only when you know all these fractions of yourself can work begin on one or some principle ‘I’s around which unity can be built.
It would be wrong understanding to unify all things you find in yourself now.
The new ‘I’ is something you do not know at present; it grows from something you can trust.

At first in separating false personality from you, try to find in yourself what you would call reliable, and what you would call unreliable.”

Your parents, friends, children, etc. will bring out these elements in yourself.
What we call challenges, our soul calls opportunities.

In ancient Egypt, they considered us to be star Godlings.
We are star beings (ahh or akhu)
The star God is the magical, radiant, most essential portion of one’s being.
It lives among the stars and was in fact, a specific star.
It unites with the gods, lives among them imperishable.
In order for this starlight being to come alive, one’s soul (ba) and spirit twin (ka) must unite. The union required many educated steps to be taken, and many test to be overcome, but when the union occurred the akhu was magically liberated and alive forever.

We are star beings in the making you can not turn away from it.

Edgar Casey:

We are star Travelers!
As an entity passes on through this present time, or this solar system, this sun, these forces, it passes through the various spheres, on and on through the eons of time or space.
Leads first into that central force known as Arcturus near the Pleiades.
Eventually the entity passes into the inner forces in a sense, then they may again - after a period of nearly ten thousand years enter into the earth to make manifest those forces gained in its passage through the Stella spheres.

In entering, the entity takes on those forms that may be known in the dimensions of that plane which it occupies, there being not only three dimensions on the earth, but there may be seven as in Mercury, or four in Venus, or five in Jupiter.
There may be only one as in Mars, there may be even more an in Neptune, or they may become even nil until purified in Saturn’s fires.

Arcturus is a star, and in the 20’s and 30’s Edgar Casey was talking about star gates before we got the movie and the tv series, and he says the star gate for all us in this solar system is Arcturus near the Pleiades.

Edgar called these planetary sojourns, and when we look out in with the cones and rods with our 3-dimensional eyes and see physical planets in the solar system, they are three dimensional representations of multi- dimensional realms where souls are also active.

There are no souls in incarnate bodies on the surface of these planets only on the earth, but our souls are busy out there.

And he explained this as a series of colleges in within the university of the solar system.
Each planet using classical astrology represented a college that focused on one essence of your growth.

Mars - rage - must learn how to control - must learn how to not use your will to crush others
Earth - cause and effect - karma - you think you are a certain way - where here is where you can prove it
Saturn - is where all inadequate flesh goes to start over - not a vacation spot
Neptune - Mystic
Uranus - Psychic - extreme
Jupiter - High Mindednesses - large groups - high ideals
Venus - love one to another
Mercury - the mind - mental development - order - reason - logistics
Mars – temper – rage

Edgar Casey sojourned in the dimensions of Uranus - psychic development
Then he sojourned to Venus - and he gave readings one to one
He suffered from the extreme - like one time they were out of paper and he ordered a whole truck full - he also chain smoked.

His sister sojourned in Jupiter - High Mindedness - large groups - high ideals - masses
And she had a brief sojourn in Mercury - the mind - mental development - order - reason - logistics’ and she became a top executive of the International Red Cross - dealing with masses - moving food and people.

See that is how it works - previous sojourns effect your present incarnation because of what your soul learned there and is trying to apply here - so this is how Casey put it all together.

Casey says - Our taking on many forms in many dimensions and spheres helps us to experience the whole of our being and our Creators consciousness.

He said that self is lost in that of attaining for itself the nearer and nearer approach that builds in manifested form (it’s really living in you) weather on the Pleiades, Arcturus, Gemini, or in Earth, in Vulcan, or in Neptune. (EC 136-83)

Here is a quote from the Egyptian Book of the Dead:

We were originally conceived in the primordial sea of infinity by the-self-created-God of all gods.
The following creation myth is found in the test on the walls of Pepi 1’s pyramid.

A creative essence appears out of the infinite, dark nothingness - willing itself into being.
The essence evolved into a Creator called “the Complete One.”
Within the complete one was its hidden portion which was the infinite womb.
“Mother of the first gods” who was also Grandmother of the subsequent gods.
The two of them conceived Breath and Moisture.

Sadly, these two offspring were lost in the infinite dark nothingness.
So the “Eye of Light” was Ra (pronounced Ray) that penetrates the darkness was conceived to find the lost primordial children.

When Ra rose from the hidden depths of the primordial sea he immediately gave life to Ma’at, “Truth”. Ancient Egyptians believed that the creation could not have come into existence until Truth - Ma’at first established Order, Balance, and Harmony.
The Egyptians believed that if Truth had not been conceived then chaos would have reigned and the primordial Mother would have reclaimed the manifested Universe into her infinite womb.

The gospel of John - In the beginning was the word (logos) and the logos was with God, and the logos was God.
This One was in the beginning with God, and all things were made through this One, and without this One was not anything made that was made.
In this One was life and the life was the light of humanity.
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. 1 John 1:1-5

Logos is the central essence of all consciousness - there was no separation - they were one with the creator and was the creator but was a unique essence of consciousness -
An English bible says he, but in the original there is no gender - it is the word one.

End of morning class 12/14/17

I like the one of all the planets that is good hug dae xxxx