Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Daania's BIO

║║╔║║╔╗ ║
╠╣╠║║║║ ║
║║╚╚╚╚╝ O

I am a starting this topic to be able to read if I feel super drawn to someone.
I've felt drawn sometimes in chat to some ppl, but I been silent still.

I am an empath / psychic. My thinking is something I noticed to slightly different, I have really vivid imagination and when I read or hear things, I see pictures or video in front of me. I feel, see, hear and smell things around me. I get that "certain strong feeling" about something. I feel emotions in me and I feel you at times in me. I am loving and caring. I consider myself as a polite person.

I am really bad about telling of myself, so I let words I once heard about myself to tell some of who I am.

"The first thing that I feel about you is that you have a warm, kindred spirit, when you are around people, you have a calm and docile nature, people are attracted to it but you tend to be shy unless you really know someone. when you speak, I feel you really speak from the heart, what you say means something deep to you. You don't say things unless you absolutely mean it. Sometimes, that means you think, "foot enter mouth" But that goes to prove your heart is made of gold because of your truth and your accuracy with what you say."

( /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

With Love, Daania.

Hi there I'm going through a few family problems and would love a reading if you could for me even in the future when your ready peace and love

Hi Daania

Lovely bio. I look forward to you starting to read in chat. I think you will be ace at it. Just wishing you all the best here and beyond. xoxo
Samj

Edit: You're more than welcome to practise on me if you ever feel drawn. 🙂

Hi I would love to be your practice subject if you feel drawn to me 🙂

HI Daania!

I can relate to you in that I get visions of still places or sceneries but I struggle in understanding them.
I hope you will be confident enough to do your own readings for others! 🙂
And I am more than happy to help you!

Hi! If you feel like you get any info, i have what feels like a mess of a life. Any thing that you get would be great!

Hello. 🙂 I was just told about this place because I've been looking for someone to do a reading for me and was sent here. I think it's really awesome that you want to learn more about this stuff, I do too. I believe everything happens for a reason and stepping out of your comfort zone is vital to achieving what you desire. If you decide that you're interested in practicing your readings, I would be more than happy to learn alongside you and receive a reading from you! There's absolutely no pressure at all and I'll be happy no matter what. I'm extremely honest and upfront, and I feel that being open and straight forward is the best method to growth for everyone. 🙂 Whether you choose to do a reading with me or not, I really wish you all of the best in getting the most out of what you're looking for. 🙂

Thank you for reading my message. 🙂

I am happy for all the posts in here and all the support

I will maybe in some further future read, but yet I don't feel so
Thank you all. ^_^

With love, Daania

That's fine, thank you for responding to everyone and hopefully you have a great day 🙂

love your work- wink

thank you for the reading exchange.

you would be delighted to know that a vast majority of things were accurate and the details were lovely.

I am pleased you picked up on aspects of my past- including the compliment that I hide them well.

i am still working out the meaning of the vision that you had- there are a couple of possibilities though.

smiles- keep practicing and learning-

Hi Daania

You did a beautiful reading for me last night that really lifted my spirits~ it was very on point. :o)
What can I say. It was all very accurate.. you described me very well and pointed out my favourite things which surprised me as I hardly talk about them (or myself in depth). It was so accurate you could have gotten away with saying we had physically met.. impressive
and I know there is no way you could have known those things about me. I was pretty impressed when you said you could also smell tea.. as I had just made one when you started the reading. I'm impressed and you are very gifted with this abiliy.. I appreciate your time, you are a very good judge of character / personality and reader as a whole. Keep up with the good work, you will changes lives one at a time with your gifts and spirit~ hugs Daania..

Samj

Hello Daania

You did a wonderful job!! with the reading that you gave me I thought that you were spot on with everything that you were saying about me. As you were giving me the reading you were so accurate that I had a smile on my face throughout the entire reading. The fact that you were able to pick up on how I had been through some dark times but am gradually coming out of it is something that I don't feel that anyone could guess that I felt like you really were tuned into me I have met many gifted people in my 21 years of life but I must say you are very gifted & talented woman and I am very blessed to have gotten the opportunity to receive the reading that I received from you. Your reading gave me a lot of hope and you are very much appreciated!! Thank you sooooo much!! For the energy you put into my reading and also for taking the time out of day to enlighten me 🙂

InvisibleUnicorn

Thank you so much of your kind words to all <3

╔♫═╗╔╗ ♥
╚╗╔╝║║♫═╦╦╦╔╗
╔╝╚╗♫╚╣║║║║╔╣
╚═♫╝╚═╩═╩♫╩═╝
YOU ALL

( /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

Makes me feel a bit shy tho *blushes*

With Love, Daania.

I am having a hard time,thinking about future and career choice is making me depressed everyday ,I can't think eat or do anything else ,I am always worried about what I should do and what I want to do.Please give me a reading,I really need one

Hello Daania can I request a reading please if you are drawn to me? X

Hello
I kinda worried about my career future,any help from you would be great

Hi Daania 🙂
I would like to request a reading if possible
Thank you!

Hi I am new to this site and would like a reading. Going through a lot right now and want clarity on things. Daania wrote: ↑Sat May 20, 2017 9:43 pm
║║╔║║╔╗ ║
╠╣╠║║║║ ║
║║╚╚╚╚╝ O

I am a starting this topic to be able to read if I feel super drawn to someone.
I've felt drawn sometimes in chat to some ppl, but I been silent still.

I am an empath / psychic. My thinking is something I noticed to slightly different, I have really vivid imagination and when I read or hear things, I see pictures or video in front of me. I feel, see, hear and smell things around me. I get that "certain strong feeling" about something. I feel emotions in me and I feel you at times in me. I am loving and caring. I consider myself as a polite person.

I am really bad about telling of myself, so I let words I once heard about myself to tell some of who I am.

"The first thing that I feel about you is that you have a warm, kindred spirit, when you are around people, you have a calm and docile nature, people are attracted to it but you tend to be shy unless you really know someone. when you speak, I feel you really speak from the heart, what you say means something deep to you. You don't say things unless you absolutely mean it. Sometimes, that means you think, "foot enter mouth" But that goes to prove your heart is made of gold because of your truth and your accuracy with what you say."

( /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)

With Love, Daania.