Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

D3F3ND3R Bio and Feedback

Hello ABT Members and Guests alike,

I've been a social recluse for the majority my life, never finding much in common with most as I've always felt I was just wired different and didn't partake in most the joys many people find value in so I kept to myself and found my own value in technology and trying to find truth where other's would only find nonsense, folktales and superstition.

I want to discover new perceptions of life and discover what lies beyond it, piecing together bits and fragments from underestimated occurrences forgotten over the hundreds and thousands of years that have now been either lost to time or covered up and taken as legends and tall tales simply because we couldn't and still cant understand them and I think there are some things we were just never meant to.

At the age of 24 I had a realization of self followed by a 3 year depression that jump-started my spiritual ascension process upon discovering my connection to the divine leading me to study a number of things from intuition, kundalini, psychology, tarot, astral projection, reiki, along with numerous religions.

I'm very eager to hear from you if you ever find yourself in need of a reader through soul gazing, scrying or an interpreter for your dreams as I could always use the practice in honing my skills and in attempting to make your life better and more meaningful.

I hope you will stay with us and learn as I have in this welcoming community and I hope to hear from you soon, have a great day 🙂

Hello. I was seeking a picture reading if you have the time. Thank you.

im seeing that you have a joyous personality but this is sometimes a fake you put on for the benefit of others, very well mannered and you care much for people yet ill tempered at times and more so with family than friends. Your friendly with others but very selective with who you let into your inner circle and mostly are quiet and to yourself with those you aren't close to.

You have a great heart but are very internal with its expression, leading others to believe you are the opposite of this and make your fair share of enemies but this is their own wrong doing. There is much sadness buried deep in your eyes and a wanting for something more, either companionship or a greater connection with who you already have.

You take some time to develop trust with society but only because your afraid of being hurt as you have been in the past, your emotionally strong however and only let it out on occasion in privacy, you have very few you let in on this but they are the ones worth this trust as they have already proven before hand.

Thoughts for improvement are getting out of your comfort zone and being more forth coming with people but this is something that takes much time to ease yourself into as you seem to be the type to play it safe usually. Also to find more in common with others instead of placing labels on people which is difficult believe me I know but there are good people out there just waiting for someone like you - others can be just as internal with whom they really are for fear of being taken advantage of and this shouldn't be fought against but instead understood and carefully maneuvered through kind and considerate action over a long period of time.

Every time things seem to be done wrongly to you by others should be seen as a chance to shine your goodness and weed out the ones whom don't truly care or prove to them that you are strong enough to withstand it and prove their assumptions wrong.

I hope you've enjoyed this reading and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, take care 🙂

Hello again and thank you for the reading. You were dead on with everything. I am a very reserved person and I don't let many get close to me. I've been trying to be more calm and patient with family but it's hard for me to do. I'm not sure why I'm like that and I wish I weren't. I've been through a lot and I've come to peace with most of it but there are somethings I can't forget. Thank you for your time. You did amazing.

Hi D3F3ND3R,

I have got a serious problem. My name is Raouf-Ihab and I am from Berlin. I have been unemployed for a long time and then I had a shot at a bank. The problem was that I felt not accepted from the beginning and that there was a awkward feeling in the atmosphere. It was without a doubt the hardest situation in my life, where many employees let me feel there hate and said to me that this is sometime of a joke. Now I can’t really find a job because I was just there for 9 months.

At Tuesday I have a job interview at the same Bank in the same Department but another room. and I don’t know what to do. do. Should I take this opportunity or should I forget it. Actually I want to do something else, but there was never an opportunity for me to do the things that I really like.

Maybe two things. When I worked there I had dreams of my future and I dreamed also of wild animals. I like art and painting and especially music.

I would be great If you can help me in some kind of

Thanks and way a great day

I am aware of your dilemma but this is outside of my area of expertise per say, my main faculties being the interpretation of various personality traits/perceptions - thought provoking philosophies and spiritual advisories with little regard to social standings and deciding which path would be the most advisable to those whom inquire it of me.

Know that any answer I give shouldn't be taken as the final word in your ultimate decision to whether you accept this job opportunity or not as I can only give my personal thoughts on the subject while you must decide for yourself and leave its outcome solely in your hands based upon the cause and effect of your own actions.

Never assume that others are fashioned against you as doing so only causes you to interpret a particular situation to be negative and inspires such to be true through the "law of attraction" based on your individual thoughts/emotions/actions and how others will react accordingly to them based on the natural laws of this reality.

On that note I will say that I do understand how society can seem spiteful and unforgiving but this should be seen as an essential part of life and a challenge to overcome based on how you choose to display yourself through your unique perception that you have been gifted with and will indefinitely lead to a greater response to life while broadening your potential horizons through this new found perception you choose to make use of.

Whatever choice you make you must believe that choosing to go for this work opportunity may lead to issues but it is never the less an excellent chance to prove yourself as above and beyond such behavior and could just lead to a possible promotion in the future based on your own positive conduct - at the same time this could be a "a few peoples" attempt to persuade you not to take this potentially lucrative opportunity based on how you may stand with those particular people and not of management themselves.

I hope this was beneficial to you in some way and do wish you all the best in your job search as I know it can be difficult,

Take care raouf 🙂

Hi D3F3ND3R,

thank you for your help and your opinion on this matter. I really appreciate your time and effort. I hope that I can see the future a little bit more optimistic and that I can get a real opportunity in my life. Sometimes people project there own pessimism on somebody. My life was not easy. I was always seen as the bad guy. Even as a kid and still I can’t understand different situations. No one likes to hear subsets like stereotyping. But I always tried and now it’s hard.

So again thank you for your time, effort and opinion.

Greetings

Raouf

Hi. I need a reading. I need a answer for my questions. Can u help with that? I need a clarity about love. I dont know what is happening with my love life.

I usually do 3 card spreads or 10 spreads when I use them personally with family/friends but with this particular question I will simply draw a single card and elaborate further through my own deep interpretations of its meaning. I hope you enjoy this reading, lets begin.

Card chosen - Queen of cups - im seeing that your wisdom is acknowledged in your particular lifestyle and sense of loyalty and faith in your partner is being received but seems to be being taken advantage of. Your partner is more successful than yourself as far as emloyment goes and has been somewhat irrational in their actions leading to you having some doubts of their commitment to yourself.

You normally have no problem reading into people and at this moment it seems you are too close to the potential issue to see what lies beyond it meaning you could use an outsiders view in your actual physical life but one who can be trusted with the deepest details and not simply a "passing" observation as just a passive comment on someone elses love life just obeys "cliché's and common occurrences" without regard to the details that can make all the difference.

When we are too close to the ones we care about we tend to disregard the situation due to our connections with that person and tend to make many errors when judging that situation due to numerous things like trust/love/desire for attention or to be seen as being more perfect than we could ever truly be to deter them from seeking someone else when the people in that relationship fail to realize that if it is "simply that easy" to want to find someone else then they are simply delaying the inevitable and prolonging their sufferings based on fear of being alone and living a fantasy relationship in their minds and sooner or later that bubble will have to pop when everything is forced out into the open.

One negative comment or bad day will lead to something slipping out from years ago and set off a chain reaction of white lies and worries that should have been worked through together but were delayed just because of something that was never real to begin with.

Its been scientifically proven that by the age of 35 we are living a vast percentage of our lives based solely on preconditioned habits and no longer hold the ability to differ from that habitual course we set ourselves on, like always jumping on the phone when we are free, always watching the same television programs, always waking up in the morning and having coffee or almost always choosing certain types of clothing just because its what we are used to and don't want to make others think we are indecisive or still going through transition when life is supposed to be a transition from start to finish, not a game that we build our favorite characters in and stick with until the day we die.

A life without variety and transition is more of a "set simulation" than an actual life.

Sometimes certain things will lead us to put off worthwhile chats with our partner to avoid making the situation worse or to be seen as less aggrivating than the ones around us but this only causes the partnership to weaken from a lack of understanding on both sides of that partnership and any potential issues to grow even more worriesome/disastrous in the future for our failure to work around them.

If there are times when you have tried to speak with them of this problem and it has only led to an arguement then this does not necessarily mean they are cheating/trying to get out of it although this can possibly be the case but im sensing there is just alot of facts in your love life that arent easily understood and is being put off because of problems with pride and giving misunderstandings that you have dealt with in the past too much power over your reasoning.

A lack of communication with someones partner only leads to that person having to interpret the situation themselves and assumptions are wrong in some aspect 90% of the time, this leads to us creating an imaginary issue that builds a faulty foundation for our future rationality by believing in something that isnt and never was actually true to begin with.

Do not force yourself to go to them and demand an answer but instead take a step back and take some time to evaluate the situation more thoroughly - freetime away from a relationship isnt a bad thing but actually can be very beneficial in many ways despite how it may feel in the beginning of the temporary seperation like allowing both of you some time apart in order to better appreciate each others company by allowing both sides of the relationship to see the difference in their lifestyles when apart and understand the drawbacks/benefits by changing habits and seeing what emotions/thoughts differ day by day - There is worthwhile truth in the phrase "we don't know what we have until we no longer have it".

Seperation can lead to both sides not only feeling that pain but grow from it and be more forthcoming with each other in the future as they will then have that memory to recall upon and see that lacking dedication and choosing not to be more open causes false ideas and fears to enter the mix and counter act a positive relationship based purely on imaginings.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and wish you all the best on your future endeavors, take care.

hi im lashay 12 26 89 i really care about alvin but unsure how he truly feels about me because he says he has a hard time showing it we both ben thru alot and i feel like his family is bringing him down in a way i just want to know how he feels and do you see anything good happening to us soon and do you see him stoping all the drinking and straightening his life up alvin bday is 8 20 86 thanks if you can please help