Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Current Energies and symptoms "So what is that ringing in my ears?"

"Many have reported an increase in what the medical profession calls "tinnitus", ringing sounds and buzzing sounds in the ear or both ears..."

(dead link)

Ravens

Wow, this is an interesting explanation; and an eye-opener

So weird that I came across this post just now because my ears were literally just buzzing 5 minutes ago and I had no idea why! Great read.

ok so i will be the party pooper of this topic ...but i hope that it brings light.

i am very spiritual....just to get that out there.

years ago i had ringing in my ears. at first it was rare then it got a little worse. really long story short it had to do with my thyroid once i had the surgery to remove it totally, the ringing stopped. don't get me wrong i still get slight ringing in my ears but no where near what they were before.

I've always had ringing in my ears, and am also an artist. 🙂 Unfortunately, the ringing worsened dramatically, and I was diagnosed with a type of hearing loss that can't be helped by aids or implants. However, it really helps cut down on my startle reflex to loud noises to not be able to hear them as well as I once could. This was a fascinating article, nonetheless. 🙂

I get alot of ringing,paricularly at the end of the day. I need to work on my creativity ! I hope that works

Some of us have really good hearing and the "ringing" in the ears could be wifi. Especially if you find it is worse at night when you are trying to go to sleep, you are relaxed and do not have your guard up so you hear more then. To test this possiblility go someplace for the day or a weekend in the boonies, someplace like Chaco Canyon or remote enough that there is no cell phone service. If you still have the ringing it may be a medical condition, if it goes away it is most likely electronic noise that you are picking up. Can you hear dog whistles? Some people can and those are the ones who typically can hear wifi and other electronic noise. As for the spiritual article, my understanding is that that type of "ringing" in the ears is not constant, it is for downloads and meditation.

I get tinnitus having to do with blockages in my ear. But I also get another thing that sounds more like twinkling music and usually comes along with a presence of some kind.

If you do experience ringing in your ears I recommend seeing a doctor just to rule out non-spiritual causes.