Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Crimson Fox: Dream interpretations welcome

The dream began and I was in an Egyptian temple dressed in ritual clothes, it was a must I joined in but I snuck out chanting along my journeys where I passed a ritual party during medieval times and floated passed. During the period I passed an eagle stranded by water trying to eat a mouse, I rescued it an walked across the river again to find the eagle alongside a another larger one together, they had a small bird in their claws devouring it. I failed to rescue the small bird. After that it skipped to modern day and I found myself meeting people I knew but didn't know in reality. Dream ends

lot in there i will have a look later if i can .x

Thanks Helen would be great πŸ™‚

Sounds a wonderful dream of moving through time. a lot of dreams are soul searching and form the subconscious so I would say this dream is about first of all looking at your home but from an outside point of view. You were in Egyptian clothes is about status. How you see yourself. so clothes temple home is about how you see yourself at the moment.

Perhaps your home seems to be your temple safe haven but you feel like you need to move or that its somewhere you want to hold on to but life is not showing you that. The ritual party in medevial times sounds less grand than Egyptian so perhaps you are worried about losing your home or status. chanting is like telling yourself something over and over again.

The eagle once again is about being trapped and not having a way out ...this feels to be money wise. there is fear around small amounts of money growing into larger amounts you have to find. Its a warning to take care.

the people you felt you knew but didnt know in reality is about wanting to reach out more and meet people. feeling of being lonley at times although it may feel comforting it is a sign you need to mix more as company friends are good to have around at times.

This makes a lot of sense to me, as you may know I run a small community group, I want to expand and reach out to people more, I believe I changed my constitution a few days after this dream to mention that the core committee will never be replaced, and that its down to me to appoint a worthy candidate if another member steps down.
Money has always been a concern, debt is always on the mind and whiles on sickness benefits it can get difficult. but I make it work the best I can.
I do want to leave this house however quaint it is there are a few things that need repaired but the landlord has not done in all this time.

how this relates to my partner is that he has social anxiety and the house is safe haven, he wants to reach out more however to much is to much. hes getting there slowly meeting people he wouldn't normally do, or even know for that matter.

Thank you Helen for this interpretation πŸ™‚

Your welcome i am glad it made sense.. i have asked dae to look too she is a wonderful at dream interpretation. I am a little rusty πŸ™‚ x

To dream of dead or dying birds indicates disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are nagging on your mind.

To dream of birds on the attack means that you are being pulled into too many directions. You are experiencing conflict with your spirituality. If the birds are trying to break into houses, then it implies that you are not following your desired path in life. Others are meddling in your life and interfering with your life path.

Also the people you knew in this life time that you did not know in reality could be people who you also knew at one time In an Egyptian life. They could also be not people but – spirit guides who are helping you on your spiritual journey.

I hope this helps,

Dae

The first part of the dream did not post so I will post it here:

Hi Ravenfox,

Helen did a great job on your dream, now I will add to what she said by her request. I hope this help.

This dream of another time – another place – sound to me like a past life dream – which many dreams like this one can be, especially since you met people you know in that time period. The symbols in this dream are sending you a message. I will post the symbols as I see them from dreamoods.com and animal totum meanings and my personal insights.

The Egyptian temple symbolizes your personal life – spirituality – and maybe a yearning when things could have been simpler.

The dream could be suggesting that you need to work on your meditation – chants – to stimulate the pituitary glad to improve on your intuition and psychic abilities. I do not know if you believe in God in this life time or not, but if you do the β€œI am” chant is a good for vibrating the pituitary gland. You pronounce it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

To dream that you are floating on air indicates satisfaction, contentment and acceptance of some situation. You are letting go of your problems and rising above obstacles. You are experiencing new-found freedom and gaining a new perspective on things. Nothing seems overwhelming or too difficult to handle. Alternatively, floating in your dream suggests that you are wandering through life aimlessly with no goals. You are just going with the flow.

Floating is also something that we often experience when we are out of our bodies and in another dimension.

An eagle:
symbolizes nobility, pride, fierceness, freedom, superiority, courage, and powerful intellectual ability. It also represents self-renewal and your connection with your spirituality. You will struggle fiercely and courageously to realize your highest ambitions and greatest desires. Alternatively, if you live in the United States, then the national bird could represent your patriotism and devotion to country.

Eating the mouse:

To see a moose in your dream represents long life and longevity. It may refer to the elders around you. Alternatively, a moose indicates that you can be both powerful and gentle. You exert your power only when it is necessary.

In this case I don’t think the eating of the mouse suggest that the above qualities are higher than the lower qualities, but that could be the case. Of how you think in your mind.

Bird:
To see birds in your dream symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes

end of part one.
dae

Thanks dae your interpretation means a lot πŸ™‚

Dae my goodness you are brilliant thank you for taking time out of your day to do this for Ravensfox. bless your heart.xxx