Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Creepy experience with the ouija board

Once upon a time ago when I was a young Marine and not quite as well versed in the paranormal as I am now me and a few other Marines decided it would be a good idea to try out a ouija board. It started out kind of slow and nothing was coming through but we kept going until something did happen to come through. Whatever who or it was identified itself as Faust. Again I had no idea at the who that was at the time but we asked questions and didnt like the answers we were getting so we decided to leave the room. It just didnt feel right what was going on. When we came back there was a black hand print on the wall next to the door. After that night I sealed the board back in the box and never opened it again. Eventually the board was donated to a thrift store so who know what happened to it.

Good to know that you left that satanic stuffed book, and Change your mind. Good job.

Good move. One of my life rules is never to mess with a Ouija board. Inviting spirits you know nothing about to communicate with you can lead down a very dangerous path.

Another rule I have? Don't ever mess with Chimpanzees... they will literally rip your face off.

Love the second rule. I think you found out then that spirit will not communicate through a fear-based tool. Whatever you found did indeed communicate was not of love & light. Have you done a clearing of energy since then? May be best to look at smudging or inspirational wording of a blessing which you can use to clear your space/personal workspace with. Alternatively, if you work with crystals, Clear Quartz would help with that and ask for the stone to absorb all negative energy and transmute it to positivity too.

Thanks for sharing!

My general rule when dealing with presences has become "If it doesn't feel positive and pleasant, get away from it." Even when a presence feels slightly off it's turned out to be an unpleasant entity. Good things feel warm and comforting. Never any doubt. I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone.

I don't play with Ouija boards. no way. too chicken