Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Confused and new

I've known I've been different my whole life. I always felt what others around me were feeling and I always just knew things, like how situations would play out, or knowing people's motives and personality without talking to them, I can tell you exactly how a movie or story will end within a few chapters or scenes. It's like I knew the characters better than the person who created them. I didn't know I'm actually an empath until I moved into our home in April of this year. I kept having nightmares about being attacked by 2 men. I kept getting extremely paranoid and scared around 2am every day. I legitimately freaked out to the point of tears. I was terrified and I had no clue why. Well, in 2013, 2 men broke into this house and the man who lived here was shot and killed....around 2am. I feel the fear and terror he felt that night. So I started to meditate with the intention of meeting my guides to get help on my journey. I'm trying to work on myself and how to strengthen my relationship with my spirit guides so I can get a better understanding on what I'm feeling and how to grow spiritually. I don't have anyone who can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can the energy in my place be blocking a connection? I've been meditating and trying to meet my guides for several months and I'm stuck. I don't know how to deal with how I feel at night much longer so any advice will be EXTREMELY appreciated. I'm very sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place or if this is too long and confusing, I'm just exhausted and overwhelmed and I really need help.