Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Confused about this entity

A friend of mine recently told me something started since childhood.
An entity appeared in his dream since he had memory.treated him like a mother.feeding him .Now she treated in another way like they r married to each other. also sing songs .she looks like central
asia face.
Its been over 40 years.

He thought probably she is ancestor from dad side. Now his whole family r east euro.But his character does feel strange .now we know why.

I asked ppl if we could banish.most say yes.but some say if ancestor she may need help .
if she is a spirit guide she comes to teach something (good or bad) .make sure your life must experience that lesson.

Reason to banish because she could be a succubus.But if she is a succubus why would she wait so long without direct harm? she did harm him indirectly though.she made him mental unstable .keeps trying to find a real woman looks exactly like her.
joining in crazy club to try those games to find 'her'...only get into one trouble after another and hurt himself emotionally physically now...different health problems.

What do u think about this situation?
If banish her .in which way?
If not banish.how to handle and help this entity to go her right direction?

My friend doesnt believe in spiritual mediums or shamans yet.he also doesnt want her leave.
So for now .only a few close friends r praying for him.

Thanks for any advices and help.

X faR OHCCB yK