efeVNRGJy vkZ
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Confused about him. In need of a reading

I'm so madly in love with this man & we started out so wonderfully. I've been told by many psychics that we are soulmates but that the negativity around me is blocking us from being together. Unfortunately, about a month ago he stopped talking to me completely out of the blue & I'm so crushed. I'm a very anxious person & I struggle from depression too & I know it's hard for him but I never felt so amazing with someone as I do with him. Despite the fact that he lives in Colorado & I live in Connecticut, we have the means to see eachother pretty often. He works for an airline & I too am looking at airline jobs because I love traveling & the transportation industry. He's shut me out completely & has blocked me from everything out of nowhere & my heart is broken because I miss him so much & I love him very much. I would do anything for him to come back to me & have the amazing flame we had before. Can anyone see anything that could possibly help me? Much would be so appreciated because I'm desperately in need of answers. Picture is in the link, I don't know how to upload pictures on here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRy4lJ7ASY4 ... _coloreedo

What I feel about this guy is that as long as you depend on him and act like a sweet little needy girl, he will want to look after and protect you. But if at any time you show some independence or spirit or want to make your own decisions, he will back off. He needs to feel like 'the big man'. His ego is very insecure and fragile. I don't feel it is so much your negativity that is impacting on this situation, but rather this guy's need to be needed and looked up to and maybe even worshipped. If you are prepared to give him what he wants, he will stick around. But if you ever become more self-assertive, he will not be able to handle it. It might be an awful thing to hear, but he likes you hurt and needy and vulnerable.

Forum rules
Think ethics please, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.