ZmflBDS rizBX zta i iPe wWK
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Choices

Life is a series of choices. We can choose to walk the paths that society and/or our family walks or we can walk the path that shines for us. We can take the easy and safe narrow path or the path that might be against the social norms; the path that winds and goes up and down hills where there may be danger here and there. When we choose the path different from society we take a chance of losing those we love, our friends, our jobs and home but we can gain our self respect and inner peace. Do we take the safe path or the rocky one? The choice is yours. There is no wrong choice.

And going with the flow is just like a river the path and flow is never straight, many rivers split to unknown locations and you will most definitely find obstacles on your way...but with every obstacle is a lesson to be learned, how do I get past here? what can I remove or free up to get forward. Do you choose to swim under the water and be caught by harder obstacles or do you choose to float ontop and let it take you on a journey? Thats what going with the flow means truely means.