Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Cheyenne's Class on all about Spirit Guides

Cheyenne's Class on all about Spirit Guides

What really are Spirit Guides and how do we go about getting them ?

Everyone of us has a Spirit Guide.. They are someone whom we literally trusted with our soul on the Other side . They agreed
to be our constant companion and keep a vigilant watch over us as we experience another lifetime.

All Spirit Guides have experienced at least one lifetime, so that they are able to help us through the problems, mistakes,
fear,tempatations and frailities that we must face in our lifetime.. Kinda like how we help others now through hard times
by our own personal experiences.

The Spirit Guides job is to encourage, advise and support us toward the goals we have set for our paths this lifetime. They
have several tools at hand to help them with this challenge.Not only do they study our charts/paths closely and objectively,
but they memorize every detail of our charts while we lose all conscious awareness of those chart/paths the moment we are
born.

Spirit Guides are able to bi-locate or be in more than one place at the same time..So they are able to respond instantly
the moment we need help and still be doing others things at the same time on the other side .

Spirit Guides will never interfer with the choices and decisions we make, even though at times they may be tempted to as loving
protectors they will not deprive us of our free will.. At most they will offer us alternate choices or warnings.

The deal we make with them from the beginning is so that we go through this lifetime to learn and grow. If they are
constantly shielding us from our lessons then we can't accompolish that, can we ?

They communicate with us in a variety of ways, if we will just open and listen . Spirit Guides don't need audible voices to
send helpful messages. They can do it telepathy or infused knowledge or directly into our spirit minds.They can send us people
into our lives or send us to places we need to be. What you have shrugged off as just instinct, or your conscience, or
"something told me" is more than likely your Spirit Guide trying to get your attention.

When you suddenly take a different road for no apparent reason and find out later you have avoided an accident; Changed travel
plans only to find you avoided disaster; called a friend on impulse only to find out they needed your help at that moment; go
to bed with a problem only to wake up the next morning with a solution, rest assured you are hearing your Spirit Guide.

As for talking to our Spirit Guides, wouldnt it be great if your guides could just call you on the phone.. You can and
should ask for help,advice and reassurance as often as you feel the need.
But remember they can't or won't intervene with our charts/paths in order to spare us from lessons that could be in our best
interest in the long run.

If it helps your comfort level when talking to them, make up a name and call them that if you don't know their name. They are
well aware we dont carry memories of them from the other side, so they don't expect us to remember them . They will respond
to any name we choose for them, whether we are consciously aware of them or not, they are just overjoyed we are acknowledging
them and embracing them.

It just takes time and practice to be able to hear, see, or feel your guides. Here are some ways you can work on increasing
your connection directly.

1)Listen to your intuition. Do not mistake your ego for your intuition, however. If you're hearing thoughts like, Don't
bother asking her out, she'll never go out with someone like you then that's your ego. Flick him off your shoulder.

2)Go with your gut. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. At the very least, use your gut feelings to
protect and keep yourself safe.

3)Watch for signs. Ask your guides for what you want and then watch for signs that you've been heard. I put out the
intention to become fit, trim, and slim. Then found myself driving behind a vehicle with the license plate, Fitness.
Signs can come in so many ways.

4)Journal. Open a journal program or just a Word document and write down some questions you'd like to ask your guides.
Be quiet and meditative and type up the answers you hear. Keep going as if you're having a conversation with them.
It may seem like you're just typing answers from your imagination, but keep going. When you get to a point where the
answers you're getting don't feel like your own voice, take notice of what they say. A benefit of this approach is being
able to refer back to it later.

5)Meditate.Do a meditation where you imagine yourself going to a room or a garden and ask your guides to appear before you,
sit with you, and chat. Like the journaling method, just see what they say. In time your connection will become stronger,
and the information you get will be more accurate and applicable to your life.

6)Dream. One of the best ways to meet and connect with your guides is to meet them halfway. Open your dream up to them.
You can put out the intention every night to see and connect with your guides in your dreams.

7)Ask a psychic. Sometimes they can talk to your guides to get information from them, or they can help you to do a guided
meditation to meet your guide.

The more you open up to the communication with your Spirit Guide making it routine and a normal part of your life, the clearer
the communication between you will become, and the more effective they can be in their scared promise to help you along this
rough path that you had the courage to chose for yourself.

How do you know if you're just imagining them?
You'll know by the advice you get. Does it resonate with you? Do you feel like it's coming from them and not you? Does the
advice make sense to you? Do you get great results when you listen to their counsel? Do they appear the same way every
time? If the answers to these questions are all yes then you are on the right track.

Some guides will stay with you throughout your entire life, and others will pop in every now and again to help you with
specific areas of your life or goals you are trying to achieve.Each guide generally comes to you for a specific purpose -
creative abilities, healing issues, spiritual development,etc. You may be the only person they are guiding, or they may
be on the panel for other people as well.

They might be deceased relatives, but that is less likely. Our main Guides were chosen by us before birth, although relatives
could be ones who passed before we were born .

Guides have our best interests at heart. Their behaviour is very different from how a negative entity would behave or how your
ego would talk to you. Guidance from guides will always be uplifting and will raise your consciousness. Guides will not tell
you what to do. They may recommend a course of action that aligns with your path, but they will ultimately leave it up to
you.

Guides obviously never get angry with you, or threaten. Guides do not deride or berate you. They are ever-patient and loving.
Your guides may think you're great but they won't flatter your ego or encourage you to place yourself above others. The
guides understand that none of these serve their agenda or yours.

Spirit Guides have faith in your ability to get through issues and negative circumstances. They will be there for you and
show great compassion for you, but they won't ever throw you a pity party.

Not a day should go by when we don't stop for a moment, think of them and say. "Thank you".

I want to Thank you all for coming and sharing this time with me and getting to know all about your Guides ..Does anyone
have any questions ?

This post answered so many questions I had. Thank you!

Thanks so much for this informative post Cheyenne I feel it will help many who are wanting to connect with their guides. Some useful reminders here for us all

Hugs

Samj

Awesome post Cheyenne thanks so much for sharing all of this information.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing all this information about our guides. I have opened up so much since coming to ABT and now I listen to the deep voice in my head whom I know it to be Grey Eagle, my spirit guide. Take care Cheyenne. hugs

I love this Chey! Thank you so much for the info, I think I'll have to come back several times to keep it fresh in memory. The last time I worked on my spirit guide was when I met with some confusion a few years ago. I'm thinking about trying again but feel a bit nervous. lol. This gives me something solid to start with and use as guidelines.

Blessings!

I am glad you all like the information . Remember they should only have your best interest !

I have been in one of your guided meditations, in was an incredible experience, I would do many more now that i know how it makes me feel. Thank you