Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Cheyenne's Bio Page

Where to start .. I very rarely read on forums, mostly in chat and it can be quite random at times. When a spirit steps up and wants to give you a message I will let you know .. I get messages from Guides, Spirits and sometimes Animals. I can also help if you have unwanted spirits around you. I like people to have the 15 quality posts and I will check to see if they are done if you are requesting help or guidance. If you are seeking to meet a guide I will help you do that in a reading or during Meditations as I do those in chat as well. I have cards but rarely use them, only when I am guided to as that is the message you are meant to get. I do not predict the future I feel we have enough issues with the here and now to deal with. My main goal is to help others find their path and footing in this lifetime. I have a strong faith and connection with God that has been with me all my life even as a very young girl. I was badly burned as a 5 year old 3rd degree on my leg (spilt a 36 cup hot coffee pot onto myself) The Doctor said I would need skin grafts and have horrible pain. I told the Doctor No I would not have either as I asked Jesus he told me I would not need anything. The Doctor just laughed and thought I was silly , but in fact, I was right. I have seen God work in many ways and could not have gotten through some parts of my life without him .. I love finding the Blessings that life has to offer at every turn if I look around me ..( OK so I wear Rose Colored Glasses) BUT I Love them .. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I sit here wondering what to say I do, but in fact, I do nothing !! God uses me to do his bidding and His will. I have met some wonderful people here at this site who have helped me to grow and I just want them to know they are Loved.. Now it is my turn to "pay it forward " NO FEE'S ONLY LOVE!!! Okay, so I have put you to sleep by now * wipes hands* my work is done here!!!

Old Bio Much Love & Light

Cheyenne

Hey, Cheyenne. πŸ˜€ I didn't know that you were burned, as a child. Ouch! I hate getting burned. It really hurts.

hello im new to this site im looking for someone to help validate/abilities i have ? can you help or suggest someone?

Reading your bio you seem like exactly someone that can help me.

Here is a link that explains thanks

viewtopic.php?f=82&t=2033

Hello I'm also new ..need to get more comfortable lol..I need answers to two questions please help me..I'm so worried

Hi there

I would love a reading when you are available x

Hi Cheyenne,

Wow, interesting bio. It is amazing how some people have the power to get messages. Thank you for sharing.

Wow, it is great to see your still here! we were in the chat rooms a lot together along time ago. I love your simple soul and love to be open and help anyone you can. I would like a reading for your choice i am not looking for anything but just a litter clarity in my like . I see you haven been on for awhile, i hope so see you you again.
Thanks

I would like a reading also πŸ™‚ pretty please

Reading?
xx

Thanks for sharing Cheyenne, Auwtch on the burning. i am not sure wheter I am gifted, havent experienced seeing stuff. but what i do have is that i get feelings with people. like I can see by looking at someone if that person can be a friend or someone that i wouldnt get along with. I also give alot of advice to people too. maybe you can help me figure out if i am ''gifted''

hope you have a nice day, and i am looking forward to your message. Risje

Hello Cheyenne, can you help me?

Hello Cheyenne, will you help me next time you are on? Thank you

Hi Everyone ,

Sorry I have been away for awhile life kind of got in the way. I am not going to do readings right now , but I can give help and guidance which in a way is kind of the same things as i am given information sooo .... πŸ™‚ If you go into chat let me know when you will be around and I will pop by and we can chat .. Much Love Cheyenne

I have often been told I have the ability to see or feel things before they happen... and i have a feeling something isnt right in my relationship. Can you help?

Hi Cheyenne. Sorry about your burn. That was a wonderful story. When is your meditation class ?

ZdE