Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

CelticRose's Scrying Circle

Interested in Scrying or Divination? Come and join me in chat.

A brief synopsis of what this is and what we will be doing.Subjects to cover but not limited to - tea leaves, ribbons, colours, crystal gazing, clouds, trees and water divining, auragraphs, crumpled paper, working with words/books to provide an inspired reading, flowers, crystals, candelight/fire, (and more that I will be thinking up over time, probably, we shall see on that one).

Divining and to scry is the art to see imagery within a tool pertaining to past, present or future.
What we will be doing is using the tool to encourage universal or spiritual guiding energy to connect or link in to deliver intuitive messages for the sitter who sits at the time. Divining will assist in helping you link in with energy that are present around the Sitter who is in the seat at the time. Scrying means to see imagery and what we are working with on seeing the imagery and obtaining info/keys/focus points to inspire communication through the clairs and psychic senses, which will compliment working with the tool itself, so that you can learn how to translate, interpret info pertaining to Sitterโ€™s energy, or give messages that are connected to whomever wishes to be sitter at the time.

This is a reading circle that will hopefully bring inspiration to those learning with tools, so that you can progress to the stage of learning without tools, if you wanted to just tune in using your intuition, more than welcome to! If you know how to do this already, great! Come along anyway, maybe you might learn something new! ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats Celtic, I look forward to coming to your class

I think for anyone wondering when this is... it's 7PM Gmt on Friday this week?? will double check.

hugs
Samj

yup for this week, gmt is uk time, but will have a word with owls so that it doesn't overlap for when kim comes back, maybe it can be moved over to another evening then ๐Ÿ˜€

Bumping up thread

To remind everyone this scrying class is on in 4 hours ๐Ÿ™‚

Topic will be colours/ribbons and clouds today ๐Ÿ™‚ just for the heads up.

Sorry in advance for any inconvenience caused but having to resort out the computer/laptop for internet connection wifi issues ๐Ÿ™‚

no class tonight folks - having connection/internet issues here, having to reset modem in a bit as i'm on a slow 6 year old laptop. I will hope to be there next week though and will hope to confirm timings for class beforehand too ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks.