Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

CelticRose's bio

PreviousPage 2 of 2

hi ive just been notified again x

Oh weird! Sorry Ckj, will talk with owls, maybe there's some glitch with notifications that one doesn't know about.

its ok, i just didnt want you to think im a stalker lol i just keep getting notified when you post???
Must be some technical glitch.
while here you bio is good x

just talking to owls about it in chat, thanks though for your lovely words 🙂 no worries, wouldn't have thought you to be a stalker, lol. It may be an idea to mention it in a new thread in members support though as an issue you are having with the notifications??? Might get seen to a bit quicker, then!

I will do and sorry for this glitch x

not your fault, so no need to be sorry, and good idea! 😀

Celtic ..where is the old bio page???

Spammer hijacked it with spammy post so it got deleted and wasn't able to save it. Sorry, I'm afraid to say your reading was on it, so i'm not sure if Owls was able to save the reads that were on it in the process. 🙁

:(.... i read it once in ha hurry and want to re-read it to give my feedback ..

Hi Celtic
U were drawn to read me today while on m&g. Thanks a ton for taking the time out to read me.

The reading had the following:
1. Totems (wolf & dove) : wow I was glad to hear that I had totems too & where wolf was guiding me, dove brought peace to me. The messages conveyed to me were the word starseed & the quote 'the mind is infinite. Infinite possibilities & dreams'. Will ponder on these & research.
2. I've been questioning on my decisions & u told me to go with the instinct at the time I made decisions & they would b right.
3. AA Michael helping & guiding me . 🙂
4. Place I want to go on a trip which is close to my heart. Some realizations through this trip & transforming self will follow suit. - Yes I so want to go to this place & indeed I'll make it happen.
5. Some money coming thru in the near future. Wow.
6. Being a teacher to self through the path I take as things may get clouded sometimes while I'll have all the support I'll have from the divine forces.
7. A friend contacted me last month who I thought had drifted away. Not been a smooth journey. Our friendship will deepen with time as we learn & grow- I have to figure this out. Not sure of it. Will ponder & get back to u.
8. Questions around the path I need to take & clarity on it will come - A big yes. So many questions around it. U also mentioned about me not sure of being a healer & questioning if it's meant for me while I know I have the ability to be 1. Totally true!

This reading has been a great contribution to me owing to my current situation. Has brought about clarity.

Much love & hugs hun
Can't thank you enough I guess.

Swan

More than welcome BlackSwan237 - pleased to have the opportunity to work with you earlier today. Have a good ponder & cogitation session.... peace & Blessings - CR

Thank you Celtic for the picture read. I just wanted to clarify about the will,
Thay could be referring to my grandfather. His lawyer that we have is a VERY cluttered and disorganized person. Good job on picking that up. I have had a really tough life, and there will always be an ounce of sadness behind my eyes and I'm finally accepting that. A physically and mentally abusive relationship took five years of my life and I am finally becoming the person that I was before all of that happened. A lot of times money is tight with no child support and no family where I live. Only a few friends that I can rely on. Some is better than none, though. I believe that you picked up on me struggling with making a life changing decision of finishing my teaching degree or continuing to work with the heart warming and winderful dd indivisuals that i serve. Thank you so much for the picture read and I hope that I can continue redeveloping my inner self and psyche.

Hugs Brandy2019. Glad to know if the knowledge has helped. Lighter heart and lighter mind, you know also that my online door is always open if you ever want a chat - confidentiality as always on that one. I can relate to the relationship side of things, being stuck in one of those and not knowing to break free of it is a truly a nightmare - you have lived through that time and are very very much a survivor/strong warrior too even on the days where you might not feel like it.

But you've taken on board those lessons from the past too and you are learning from it as well. You have more friends that you know on here, I think, and new ones to yet come into your life. Trusting is a hard challenge to overcome as well but for you though but with gradual steps, you'll get there. Looking forward to seeing you around in site and in chat, though happy if the insight has helped you with your journeying! Keep going & Know that there is a good reason as to why you are here to keep going in the now and present. Life is definitely precious and to be cherished, even when the going gets tough, keep going and be proud of how far you've come too in a short space of time!

Thank you for feedback and the opportunity to work with your energy. Lovely

I couldn't have picked a better reader, and I am thankful I came across this site and your page. You definitely answered my wish, and helped me be at peace with myself. You even said Names, dates, and items and was right about them. "Jessica" is Katrinas sister, "45" is how old she is, "80's was a favorite music, and "art" was something she enjoyed doing as a hobby. She loved painting.

Celtic, I sincerely can't thank you enough for the fantastic read you gave me earlier today. Everything you touched on was exactly what I've been experiencing and what I've been looking for more guidance/clarification on and many of the things you assured me would come about already began to manifest themselves today. I can honestly say you are probably the best read I've received to date and it has so uplifted me. Many blessings to you and thank you again.

pleased to hear that ravens, half the time I wasn't sure if I was on the ball but from reading this I'm pleased to hear that on that one that my intuition isn't as rusty as I first believed it to be. Keep watching out for those white feathers too because they will appear more frequent but around you, as well as signs, so as to let you know that spirit never miss anything that's happening in our lives. Awesome news to hear. Keep journeying! Thanks for the opportunity to work and time to read/work with your energy yesterday.

Bre_starr wrote: ↑Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:48 pm
I couldn't have picked a better reader, and I am thankful I came across this site and your page. You definitely answered my wish, and helped me be at peace with myself. You even said Names, dates, and items and was right about them. "Jessica" is Katrinas sister, "45" is how old she is, "80's was a favorite music, and "art" was something she enjoyed doing as a hobby. She loved painting.

Glad to have helped. I knew the names were relevant but weren't sure if was hers or not. Lovely to hear that it has helped though- Hope you stick around and stay posting/being active in chat too.

Esteban wrote: ↑Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:00 am
Hi CelticRose, remember me? You helped me rediscover this site after believing it was gone forever.

I would like to have a reading from you. It has been awhile and the past year has been very tumultuous and draining for me. I will let you pick up on the details. Let me know what arrangements you want to make. I am just fine with a reading on this post, but ultimately it is up to you.

Just noticed this now. I will complete this when I feel drawn to read, which will probably be later on this evening. Apologies for the delay, I've been out walking today clearing my energy. But will get to answering this request later tonight.

Esteban here is your read.... hope its helpful....

Esteban - Read - Saturday 2nd September 2017
Ok firstly Esteban - you have a lovely pink aura around you and feel this is linking in with the heart chakra bringing in with it a very knowing sense of self and intuitive message for trusting in your instincts especially more in with any decisions that you have made in the past last few months or so, recently relating to money and also material wealth or abundance that’s being manifested into your life.

first card… is adept of orbs… from siren star seed tarot….

there is a situation around you where you have been determining answers from with in relation to questions that have arisen in your distant past - questions worded like ‘why am I going through this?’ and also ‘which direction to I go forward in?’ ‘Should I continue with what I’m doing?’ And ‘Am I on the right path?’
there is a feeling of a new journey that has opened up in February earlier this year, around you, which has led you in the past to more developing lessons of an empathetic nature; its a case of you soul searching for answers within yourself finding knowledge as to why you are living here in the time of now and on this earth at this point in time, you are also being told that we choose to be here on earth at this point in time, we choose the life lessons some of them that are upon us and only you can decide which the best route forward is for yourself. there is knowledge that’s surfacing around you from this journey materializing also as new lessons to learn with trust and with instincts-based with the people that are around you at this stage in the past’s journey...
you have also got an air of wistfulness and yearning about you to change things in your life but you aren’t quite sure where to start! there is a new inspiration of an idea to start a new project in a creative sense and to actively gather or explore the idea of a business that you wish to put into motion- i’m also getting a name in here called someone with a surname of S. initial of N. and Goodwin- don’t know if you know someone with that name-but this message is being put into words to say to not trust him - that he is not to be trusted, feels like he is a contact of some kind or a connection where it may feel like you’ve felt totally amiss and distrust here in part well that’s because your instincts are right on the mark….
and this has led to cause a bit of distrust within yourself as well to with others in the vicinity that have not got quite so genuine intention as you thought they might have had…

with this too comes the sense of a struggle and has caused you to question in yourself and in your path/direction in life - you are being asked to give your anxieties to the angels so that these anxieties that you have and worries about distrust can indeed be healed and cleared energetically in a positive way that is not likely to hinder anyone involved within the situation.
Next card… is the Ace of Orbs

shows a new beginning and a new change around in place in life circumstances ahead and it also shows a new lease of life coming in the present to encourage you to consistently move forwards
it feels like also that you have are stressing over a few things as of late - getting a tension headache in my temples - money would be involved with this- financially, though i feel as though there is also a career change coming up in form of a promotion and bringing in with it new knowledge on that as well as experience…. there is also a letter in the post too which feels like a brown envelope containing important documentation or a form for you to fill out in relation to your current state of affairs within situation.

in this situation also i feel as though you are looking for answers and you are swimming towards the surface though your main focus is indeed on your goal, encouraging you to complete your dream and ambition, you hone in on your instincts and trust in those to steer you through into the new chapter and next beginning lease of life, i get the word of November in with this around the 30th ( though future isn’t set in stone) it may be later with this than this as there may be a bit of a delay in waiting for it to happen first

Four of Chalices

Shows you as wishing on stars a bit doing some wishful thinking this year, asking the universe for changes to happen and take place but not really realizing that you are the change and are the key to making changes in your life, the decisions you have made are the right ones and you are definitely on the right path to be continuing along down, its ok to take time out and scent the roses though, though the journey and energy around you may feel like its been a challenge that’s because it has been choppy but you’ve done the best you could and have hung in there patiently for it to pass and soon the feeling of turmoil within this situation will subside into peacefulness, just give it time to pass and it- the feeling will pass.

Master of Flames - shows an older man who is a lot wiser that what he was in the beginning ( this is yourself) but that’s because he has learned along the way and most of his lessons have been learned the harder way, the sunlight is shining in this card though showing you that there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel, the way forward is being made known in the present, so even if you aren’t sure of it yet, the answer will materialize soon and clarity indeed will be with you….

Ten of Chalices - timing- What can you do to make your life better?

On this card….. it brings in the calmer energies that are coming forward to help you de-stress and provide a calming atmosphere in your life, yes this year has been a challenge, but you have lived through it and are a lot stronger for it, you are learning and your soul is also learning, but the road ahead is getting easier and smoother, the light is shining down showing you the way forward, once you focus on it with the end being in sight of this tunnel that you feel like you might be in - but are already half way along it, you’ll soon discover that all will turn out well in the end, reassurance is there from the universe that with every ending and cycle of endings that are happening in your life is always a new beginning and a new chapter starting to unfold….

In with that comes a new journey and new adventure, a decision to work out which way you are headed, at the moment you are stood a bit at a t-junction in your life path too there are 2 forks in the road and you aren’t sure which way to go down… trust in your heart’s word which way forward is the best opportunity for you. Your heart & your intuition knows best for you, so always trust in your first thoughts as well as gut instincts….as it will never let you down…

Love going out to you Esteban, hope that you will find this helpful. Peace & Blessings CR

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Lg z y