drPTPaUTU T a Sbab ob bhkZ Nz
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Catshook

Hi. Im looking for a reading concerning my issues with scizophrenia. Like where are my voices coming from? Will i ever lead a normal life,etc? Please share anything that may help.

Reading for health is a no no. At least it has been always in my book. I also don't think anyone can read for dark arts either. Sorry. But what I will say is shift your perception and don't treat the label as a label. Try to see beyond that label. And maintain control of your own mind & Awareness, always, stay strong. Meditate too to quieten your mind.

Thank you. Could i have a reading to see if someone is doing dark arts on me? Thank you

Speaking from personal experience, the voices you have are your own subconscious thoughts. I know its easy to think its something spiritual but that itself exacerbates the situation as you start to be able to not tell the difference between mind and reality. It took me a break from doing readings and completely closing off to realise this was the case. I challenged mine to open a door and they didnt since then they have never returned, that's how i knew it was mind not reality.
I would advise therefore seeking professional help from a psychologist that may be able to assist you further.

Your mind is your worse enemy.

Well,im pretty sick then. Its been a battle that is coming to a close, but not sure how it all started. Anyhow, thanks for responding