Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Carissima's bio

CelticRose wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm
That's a bit late for me. Maybe it would be best for me to do your reading via the thread here so you can find it when you next login?

Yes, that's fine.
Thank you 🙂 !

Haven't forgotten this purple, bear with me x Sorry for the delay, had to block an offline friend and sort my own energy out as he got too draining. xx

Purple20 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:44 pm
CelticRose wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:51 pm
That's a bit late for me. Maybe it would be best for me to do your reading via the thread here so you can find it when you next login?

Yes, that's fine.
Thank you 🙂 !

Here you go purple20 - sorry its taken so long - was still sorting energy out

so around you you have AA Uriel's colour, which is purple, there's also some sky blue energy which is connected to your throat chakra, this is helping you with communication and self-expression, allowing you to truly express your truths and helping you to shine your light in the now, there is also a lot of mixed colours in the spectrum of a rainbow for healing helping you to heal yourself within from the old pain and hurts you have been through, you also have wolf totem around you and bear totem providing you with a sense of direction and inner strength, you are capable of going through with this new direction, so don't let the past hold you back, nor of what others think of what you should be doing!!

You have a bit of wistfulness and sadness around you too which needs letting go of and clearing so you can work with the fresh and newer energies that are coming in. your fears have been laid to rest by the universe and co-creation with your dreams is coming into place now so manifest them as you will and focus on what you want out of your lifestyle now.

your main energy is a beautiful golden hue with flecks of silver in it for protection, you have a decision to make on your horizon though, your heart is hurting, its a case of a positive mindset over the matter, once you make that decision, and listen to your heart on this, you will feel a lot calmer and less scattered in energy, you have your intuition and awareness to make the right choice that's right for you - just trust in your decision and move forwards with it, nurture your dreams. when you place that last piece into the jigsaw puzzle, and then take a step back to look at the good work that you do do with your own abilities and gifts then you can start to realize the bigger picture is at work here in your life.

the cards now reveal themselves at this point basically confirm for you what's been said above with your energy -

they are the lovers - for loving yourself and making the best out of your life that you have got , loving yourself wholly and truly for your own sake alone and becoming akin in your own skin and body, flaws and all, accepting you for who you are truly.

king of coins - shows that you are becoming in touch with your older self and higher self and realizing the possibilities that are out there in your life, you are ceasing to question the coincidences now because you know everything happens for a reason what that might be, you know its a good reason that will change your life - also there's a chance encounter that you've met lately who has present you with guidance - i love these meetings because they symbolically show you what you need to do to move forwards - also picking up a sense of smoke with this so either they smoked or involved in a faint smell of smoke in their clothes etc that you could smell, smells like pipe or cigar smell, the type that an older man would smoke, but this may be a guiding figure as well

The moon - cleansing and clearing the old vibrations and showing you the way forwards, teaching you within that tears are healing so don't be afraid to let those tears go, don't bottle it but give your fears up to the moon in the sky, and ask her to cleanse them and surround them in love for you. because you do deserve love and you are worthy of it.

Ace of Coins - New beginning, new chapter, fresh start for you. The world is your oyster so all possibilites are in place. Home is home where you make it - you are now finding your own sense of purpose and are starting to be back on track. Trust in your heart though for it knows best. You know what you need to do. Go out there and stay true to your beliefs- you are on the right track. purple20, hope that helps x

Hello! Your gifts are wonderful! I was referred to you, today:0). I am looking to get a reading. I would like a reading please:0). I haven't had a reading in a very long time. I tried to post a picture of me, but didn't see how to:0). I will send you a pic and link to a video of me, and my nickname. I am open to schedule a reading, when ever you can give it:0). I may be in a different time zone than you. I am in eastern time. I thank you ahead of time!

Sure thing. See you in chat and if our time zones collide, then I can post it here in forums. 🙂