AhBkNyH ZsNIIhY EIsvq Kfa Uh vQ
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Can't get into chat

Hi, I lost connection this morning at 11:30 or so in Homebound's class and I haven't been able to get back in chat since.

dae

dae wrote: ↑Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:34 pm
Hi, I lost connection this morning at 11:30 or so in Homebound's class and I haven't been able to get back in chat since.

dae

Hi Dae

What is it saying.. does the chat applet load at all, does the chat page stay blank?
Are you prompted to download java or update it?

Let us know and we'll do our best to help you back in

Hi again dae

Here is what's helped other members get back in

sometimes uninstalling java and re-installing it can help

here's how you uninstall java :
Windows 7 and Vista - Uninstall Programs

1.Click Start.
2.Select Control Panel.
3.Select Programs.
4.Click Programs and Features.
5.Select the program you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Uninstall button.

Once that's completed you can download it again here https://java.com/en/download/

dae

Sooooo Happy seeing you in Chat.

Hey owls this is Diamondranger and i cant get into chat I am wondering if its because i have a new computer. I hope you get this but didnt know how else to get you the information. Thanks

Jumping in here Diamond Ranger. As long as you use your user name and password you should have no problems. Chat is exactly the same as it was. If you cant get in click forgot password and send to your email.
If all else fails you will have to re register under the same name with another email address. I E DiamondRanger1
Hope that helps

Oh thank you helen yes it did work.