Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Can someone please tell me if I have an attachment. Who is it.

FB_IMG_1520317070053.jpg (28.36 KiB) Viewed 1296 times

I don't feel normal and I never have felt normal. I have seen a certain figure throughout my life that has appeared in several photo's.
Who is and is it affecting me in a negative way?
Can you see him?
What do I need to do?

hey something tells me yes...it stems back to childhood trauma ... i see a few faces in the pic are you talking about the thing behind your arm???
1st off you need to counter any negative thoughts your having ... say out loud ... these are not my thoughts... also ill give you some stuff to look up on youtube
when negative entities attack by Gigi Young- this will help you as she talks about healing past traumas to get rid of attachments... these things feed off of energy ...
Negative Entities - Gigi Young
11 ways to cleanse and clear negative energies from your home by spiritual awakening
**** this one by spiritual awakening is helping me the most ... as this entity showed up a few months ago when i was going thru a hard time and .. its not always here but i can see when it shows up in my space ... sage and the singing bowl ... it hates the sound ... and its showing up less frequently
Soul Contracts ~ How to: Re-Negotiate, Resolve, Break- Cindy Eyler

Iake YOUR ENERGY BACK & CUT CORDS! -Improve Your Manifesting Day- Cindy Eyler
Negative Entities + Entity Removal- Cindy Eyler

there's tonnes of stuff on youtube....
Love Light and Blessings
xox

Yes there is a mans face just above my arm and I've seen him several times before also in other pictures and I have recorded his voice. I don't seem to have any luck with relationships either. When im single I flourish. I will definitely look it up and try to cleanse my space. Thankyou for your feedback.

Stop telling yourself you have no luck in relationships ...even if this has been your story in the past.... create a new story try and really feeeeel that you have great relationships ....the feeling comes before the manifestation ... law of attraction .... you will change your energetic vibration .... watch anything by Abraham Hicks on youtube .... also look up things that will help you vibrate higher.... this thing in the pic stop giving it attention .... ignore it change your vibration and it wont be part of your reality anymore ...if you hear it put in some ear buds with your fav music .... keep ignoring eventually it will leave xox