Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Can someone please help me, i'm new to this site!

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this wonderful site, Everytime I am on chat I go to the other rooms listed such as 'development and practice' and it says no one ever is in there, is there no group chat development/practice groups or how does this all work? I am open to readings from anyone but the main reason I joined this site was because I believe I have spirits coming to me (not everyday its pretty random) and I'm wanting to understand kind of what i am experiencing and how to help/understand what spirit is trying to say or what spirit is wanting me to do, etc. and eventually i do want a reading from someone/anyone who feels drawn to me/feels like they have to tell me something. because I have had lots of very close people pass away within just a few years and I feel messages from them would not only help me by giving me closure and etc. but also help me because a few of my dear loved ones who have passed have came to me (usually a dream) but like i've stated before I don't really know or understand the message or anything so i believe having that done (if, like i said, someone felt the need to do so) would help me develop my... gift?... i'm not really sure what I have to be honest its a long complicated story lol, So is there anything on here such as a chat room or a forum board or anything that you guys suggest I go to or what should I do? lol. I clearly don't have much experience with these websites lol.

Thank you all so much, in advance, for pointing me the correct way!!

Tatiana (:

Wow I’m brand new to this site too ! And I’m experiencing the same ... I know I have a gift and I don’t know how to develop my gift ....
I hope someone gives you and answer cause it will help me .
I hear them now and I feel the spirits but I don’t know how to fully help them .

Hello KazZ, TatianaJoy, welcome to anybodythere. anybodythere has been really busy over the years we have had many development groups and classes going. Its a quiet time at the moment and many of our teachers and volunteers are just recovering from the summer and have been busy so classes have stopped for now as far as I know. We will be starting them up again soon. We have many people in chat who will help and advise you on your gifts and what happens to you. It is a process of learning how to develop ground protect meditate and get to know your guides through meditation. We have lots of members who have run classes and been in the same situation as both of you who go into the chat rooms. We have thousands of archived posts on the forums around these subjects have a look around and see if you can find some answers or pop in to chat. I hope that helps.

Helen

Global mod