Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Can someone help me explain how I am back in this world through reincarnation? Or what is it? Same life just a bit..

Reversed, I know I've been somehow brought back to this life again, I am not sure how or if the devine creator allowed me to come back to change this life and better it or if it was some kind of strange paradox, also I get visions of a lot of people and being at certain places seeing these people and then some of the visions come to pass in clear day but thanks be to God the evil people from my visions yes they are seemin to be in my path and they are suppose to be evil towards me, but it seems they only watch me very closely my question is why!? Am I here back as one who is suppose to help this world!? Because not only that but a beautiful being showed it's face to me in the clouds which doesn't happen to everyone, so I am asking any of you here today if you can help me understand, if you need any picture to read that woudl be fine, but I know I had lived this same life already but much seems to thankfully be reversed, not everything but much of what I've seen and when it happens in clear day it is reversed sometimes, so any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

You’ve returned to live again! Make the most of it. Not all visions are supposed to happen exactly; because some are only representations of intentions. Would an evil person be able to kidnap u in broad daylight? No because they’d get arrested.

Thank you friend for taking the time out to post a comment for me, I must have a lot of enemies if that's the case, do you see this upin me because of what you state? Thank you for helping me to understand, I mean no one harm, but have had a bad past with certain people thinking things of me due to people lying on me because they did not like me, so I've tried to just live life and help others while I am here, do you think things in my life will be worst once again because I've sadly seen the visions of what you stated, I don't understand why but it is what I have seen, I just hope things turn out okay for the rest of my life, I've struggled half my life having to always look over my shoulder due to people who don't care about human life which is saddening but in life we gotta go through things that we hope God can change.