Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Can anybody give me their thoughts or insight on this pic? Please

Empty

The first thing i get are regrets, interesting, someone, is on your case I feel. They have you feeling , I want to ssay powerless. You doubt your abilities and your self. I feel you are good at working with your hands. Need to focus more on the positive hun, Let the negative go, you cannot change the past. I do feel things will lighten up for you, once you get your thoughts clearer, you do tend to hang onto stuff. I hope this is of some help. Enjoy

The first thing i get are regrets, interesting, someone, is on your case I feel. They have you feeling , I want to ssay powerless. You doubt your abilities and your self. I feel you are good at working with your hands. Need to focus more on the positive hun, Let the negative go, you cannot change the past. I do feel things will lighten up for you, once you get your thoughts clearer, you do tend to hang onto stuff. I hope this is of some help. Enjoy

Someone hurt you. I feel hurting, frustration and annoyance.

A dreamer, but also someone who is well guarded and will not remain in the same place for long, if that makes sense. Can be angry but that fades away