Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

BEES ARE EVERYWHERE !

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. So usually every week I get signs in either repeating numbers, animals, words, symbols, and so on. They repeat themselves so much its incredible. So lately I have been seeing Bees everywhere. I started to see them in advertisement billboards and posters. I then noticed them on car windows. Went to buy some clothes at the mall and bee patch work all over jackets. I then went to buy clothes online same thing bees all over clothes. Went to buy my aunt some jewellery and low and behold a few bee broaches caught my eyes in the same disply box were I made a purchase for my aunt. Watched antique roadshow and again Bee Jewellery and pottery. Went to the Library to get a book and the first book I pull off the shelf thinking it was another book a BEE on the front cover. This is just a small taste of all the bees I have been seeing this week. Then for three days straight I have been seeing 1:11, 11:11 as well.

I looked up the meanings but would love anyone elses interpretation. I almost forgot before I saw the bees a toad crossed my path in the woods. Scared the crap out of me. Just had a feeling to add this in. After seeing and being scared by the toad the bees came then the numbers.

Thank you for your time ! <3 Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.

The 11 number is a master number and it's vibrations are high, it's considered as an awakening energy. When someone enters a eleven year cycle as in a personal year cycle that person feels the high vibrations which can .make him, her nervous if they have a hard time in handling this type of energies. Think of 11 as two powerful energies coming together. Can be thought of as a portal, doorway to enter.

The bee symbolizes community, brightness and personal power. The honey-bee spirit animal comes into your life to set you free. at the divine world uses the bee as their spirit animal to send them messages.
Most of these messages always come on the form of dreams and vision.

The bee spirit animal totem is one way for the astral world to make contact with us in the physical world. They do so in the attempt to provide us with guidance. Some people also believe that they sometimes provide us with the insight of the future. Many cultures believed that a bee landing on you means good luck and money.

Bees only sting if they are provoked or attacked, therefore simply leave the bee to walk on you and it will leave by itself. Show the bee totem respect and if you want a bee out of your home, state firmly to go OUT. and by your firmness in the tone of voice it will respectfully go at your request.
Bees are a constant reminder of lack of productivity and lack of action in your path. They work hard to provide insight in a community and they always strive to work together as a team to build the colony.

Toads as a totem

Toads have the same symbolism as all frogs, in that sense. Toads represent adaptability and regeneration. Their strong bond with water and ground makes them close to energy of Mother Earth, making toads powerful symbol of all life. They also represent the tranquillity and harmony of nature itself. The toad spirit animal symbolism in your life comes with the vibrations of success, transformation, balance in life, family and fortune.

Toads are associated with money and luck – especially changing your luck from bad to good. People with a Toad totem can see things and people more clearly.