B D c p h
Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Astrology

Hello,
I want to ask is there any separate section for astrology readings in the forum?
Thanks

None that I'm aware of, if you need help in getting to know your natal chart, or transits I'm happy to help you. I'm an astrologer over 20 years experience in the fields of astrology, numerology, tarot, mediumship.

It seems to me that you can ask all the questions here because I have not seen such sections before. You can also create your own topic. I am pleased that anyone else besides me is fond of astrology. I don’t know why I began to get interested in this, but it all started with a few articles and after that I began to read more and more information and I simply could not stop. Then I learned that many important astrolonic events take place precisely on the Julian date and I began to study the Julian calendar. I even found a cool service for converting Gregorian dates to julian date and now I started to better follow astrological events 🙂

As of now Saturn Rx in Capricorn a good time to spend reassessing material values, what's important and rework a project that might have been put off. Focus on a directive instead of scattering your energies, since Saturn is about the past, time, foundations, agriculture, maturity. Look for hidden (Pluto) opportunities (Jupiter) now in your life/environmental foundations (Capricorn).

Storm wrote: ↑Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 pm
None that I'm aware of, if you need help in getting to know your natal chart, or transits I'm happy to help you. I'm an astrologer over 20 years experience in the fields of astrology, numerology, tarot, mediumship.

I want a birthday chart reading. Thanks