Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Astrological Sign Poll

I'm curious to see which star signs are the most common here!
It's nothing too serious, i'm just interested. So I've created a poll. What is your star sign?

πŸ™‚

My star sign is Capricorn

Interesting.. I've been saying for long time, that there are definitely most pisces in the chat. Some don't agree, usually the pisces, who don't like the attention, and try to blame the taurii for being most abundant hahah
Could be cool to do something similar for chat visitors.

Also.. sagittarii don't like being put in a box with another sign - especially not practical and planning capricorns.. zZzZZz πŸ˜€

Maxe wrote: ↑Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 am
Interesting.. I've been saying for long time, that there are definitely most pisces in the chat. Some don't agree, usually the pisces, who don't like the attention, and try to blame the taurii for being most abundant hahah
Could be cool to do something similar for chat visitors.

Also.. sagittarii don't like being put in a box with another sign - especially not practical and planning capricorns.. zZzZZz πŸ˜€

I did this because honestly, I noticed there seems to be quite a few Saggi, Taurus, and Pisces πŸ™‚ so I just want to see haha.....
And thank you Maxe but i'm a cappy too (but yep we're a bit practical in that sense.. ) πŸ˜†

(My friends/family are always saying I need to stop being so interested in who is what sign but honestly, I notice these things) 😎 πŸ˜€

Try throwing out a lure or holding up a red cloth - they're not voting! πŸ˜€

loved that bit about pisceans's not liking the attention- guilty. Being on the cusp of aquarius and pisces meant i exactly fit the marker this time. it would be interesting to see the results... in fact where it is already headed wasn't as i would have expected.

Googleshop wrote: ↑Tue May 23, 2017 10:05 pm
loved that bit about pisceans's not liking the attention- guilty. Being on the cusp of aquarius and pisces meant i exactly fit the marker this time. it would be interesting to see the results... in fact where it is already headed wasn't as i would have expected.

Good point there, most Pisceans i've met are generally quiet, peaceful and not wanting any spotlight. They say Pisces are very psychic/intuitve in nature so I guessed maybe there'd be a few here .. hope more will vote πŸ™‚

I am a Libra. I dont know if is a common characteristic here though.

Hello. I am a Gemini.

Hi, Im a Sagittarius. It seems there is a lot of us here:)

I'm a capricorn too... many december born are in ABT

Wohoooo Scorpio here...

Sun and Moon Aries.

If I grew up as a β€œcusp” between Capricorn and Aquarius , is there a way to pick one?

I'm a Libra, but lately only Aries or Leo come into my life

I'm a Libra, but lately only Aries or Leo come into my life