Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Astral projection?

I’ve posted this on a few different sites, and have not gotten any answers, so I figured that this is probably the best place to post it.

Something happened to me, a few years ago, that has stuck with me ever since. It was about 6:00 a.m. and my husband had just left for work. I had just closed my eyes when I felt something walking on the end of my bed towards me. I was trying to figure out what it was (because Honestly I was to afraid to look) and I thought maybe it was my dog. I realized that whatever it was, was to heavy to be my dog because it was making very large impressions in my bed. Anyway, it made its way around me and later down. It threw its paw over my side and I immediately realized that it was a mountain lion (I don’t know how I knew, but I did). In my instance of realization the cat disappeared, it didn’t get up and walk off, it just vanished. I jumped up, scared to death, and tried to turn my light on. I couldn’t grab a hold of the light switch, it was like my fingers were passing through it. I then walked to my kitchen, behind my bar, and trued to calm myself. I started trying to look for my vape (remember the night before that I had left it on the bar) when all of a sudden, I got the feeling that something was off. I looked up into my living room (still dark) and there was fog, but it looked like it was swirling. I got frightened and trues to run out my front door but I ended up falling through the door, onto my front porch. It was at this time that I realized I was probably dead. I sat down on my porch steps and started to cry hysterically. I was thinking of my daughter all alone in the house and wondering if someone had killed me and if they were still in the house with my child. All of a sudden a small puppy ran up my driveway yipping with excitement. It startled me so before I could think, I had kicked it down the steps. The puppy was just sitting there looking up at me. At this point I must have gone into shock because I had stopped crying and was just sitting there emotionless. I remember the porch being wet because it had been raining, and thinking it should be cold out but I felt nothing. I stood up and walked back to my front door and passed through. At this time I sat straight up in my bed with a loud gasp. The rest of the day my whole body aches as if I had been beaten with a bat.
Now my question is, what happened to me? I don’t feel like I was dreaming, it was too real, and I had conscious thought throughout the whole ordeal. I apologize for the post being so long! Any feedback at all will be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,
Based on the title of your forum post, it appears you already have a strong suspicion or idea of what happened.

It appears indeed quite clear that you had an out of body experience (an astral projection).

Patrik

Yes Patrik, thank you. I did have a good idea about what had happened after some research, but it was the first and last time that it did happen. That being said, I just wanted some other input. It was more about reassurance than anything else.