Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Arwen's Picture Reads

Sunday, April 16

Arwen's Picture Readings

8pm GMT - 3pm EST - 12pm PST

Please Submit Pics:

[email protected]

Thank you Owlscrying πŸ˜€ All welcome. On easter Sunday the 16th, I will be conducting picture readings on the 15th April as people cannot attend due to the holiday seaso.

xx

Picture readings 15th was cancelled. I will be picking it back up on 30th April.

Hello everyone πŸ˜€ Thanks for the 30th's Picture Readings, it was fantastic.

The next Picture Readings event will take place on 8pm GMT Sunday May 14th. πŸ™‚

Please send all pictures to [email protected]

A few people sent photographs in early last time but failed to show up to the event. Due to limited amounts of slots available, I ask that you be sure to the best of your knowledge that you can make it before sending in your pictures. Thank you.

Hi Arwen πŸ™‚

There is a lady in chat named '4bc' who would love for you to include a picture of an item in tonight's class. If you could consider this lady that would be fab. I gave her the email address to send the picture to and let her know to mention her chat username. Hugs

Samj

When will there be a next "Arwen picture reads" ? Do i have to send new pictures to new questions, or is it also legit to post old pictures to new questions? Does it have to contain the eyes of a person in the pictures, does it even matter?

Would love to attend another of such thread someday.

OeOdP xzhsTOyUi aRUy