Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

anyone see or get anything from this pic?

This is an old closet in an old bathroom of my house getting ready to rip out the whole room.

My 3 yr old grand daughter went in there couple nights ago came out taking her mom by the hand and took her in their and then they came back out to the living room where me and my husband were. My daughter says tell mammy and pappy what you told mommy. She points to the room and says their is a dead man in the closet. Well OK we didn't make a big deal about because this home I live in has been known to us and others of some kind spiritual activity. Our own children when younger seen them .
The next night my grand daughter took my husband in and showed him where but she said see theirs the dead man in the closet it's my Daddy . Last night she was here again and before leaving for home she peeked in the room waved and said goodbye.

Lioness thee d days the cellular was room for many things aka root cellar not all homes had them so had to use closets an o believe this is wat is happen he means no harm just carding for his stock persay food etc

Yes I know what you mean . My Dad's old homestead had one of them that I actually got to see when I was younger because it was still standing where he grew up.

My Grand daughter tells me the closet is full of blood and the man is in there. She is not scared she actually will go on that room with her mommy just to say hi or wave to the man.

she's beginning to see more around my home and others now . On my land many moons ago were 5 houses mine is the last one still standing. Also I've got about 3 wells around my home.