Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Anybody out there

Hey well it's late. Imthinkinv lot about my angel I wonder if he hears me and how we gonna make it through this life. I bsen thru hell and back and I'm determined to make back to heaven. I miss my angel very much even though I tlk to him everyday. I know he hears me n what he says its true. I got the power to reach within amd talk to alot of afterlife amd it gets ms through. I wonder if mg angel will ever say anything through if he will just show me sign its what I long for is a sign I feel it coming on soon

Fallenangel94 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:45 am
Hey well it's late. Imthinkinv lot about my angel I wonder if he hears me and how we gonna make it through this life. I bsen thru hell and back and I'm determined to make back to heaven. I miss my angel very much even though I tlk to him everyday. I know he hears me n what he says its true. I got the power to reach within amd talk to alot of afterlife amd it gets ms through. I wonder if mg angel will ever say anything through if he will just show me sign its what I long for is a sign I feel it coming on soon

Then believe whatever you want to believe.

Quote from Fallenangel94 on 20 June 2023, 00:07

In order to reconnect with your "SPIRITUAL ANGEL" I would advise you first to reconnect with your inner self.  Your Spiritual Angel has stepped back from you because you carry with you a Cloud Of Doubt and Self Blame . . .  To be able to release your Doubt and Blame, I offer you these "THREE KEYS" for you to UNLOCK your inner self from the Emotional Prison you have confined yourself in.

1.  "FORGIVENESS Of Ones Self Is The Foundation To FAITH"!
  2.  "FAITH Is The Cornerstone To PPROSPERITY"!
  3.  "PROSPERITY Is The Jewl Of EQUALITY"!

Believing in yourself provides the FAITH you require to forge forward with positive outlook to reconnect communications with your Spiritual Guide!

FAITH is your First Cornerstone of PROSPERITY, Spiritual Communication is your Unified STRENGTH to forge on in search of your Jewel in life!

The Jewel Of EQUALITY is the FAITH & TRUST in you for your SPIRITUAL GUIDE and the words of Guidance give to you, following without Doubt or Question, to achieve blessings and gifts of PROSPERITY is True Spiritual EQUALITY!!