Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Another picture reading

Yup. Another picture reading. Appreciate any feedback. Apologies for my rough look, been working alot little sleep

Would help if i posted a pic opps. Sorry work wifi sucks right now

Im flipping annoyed 3rd time trying to post this pic sorry all

Ok so my name is Gwyneth, was asked that. Ill post pic when i have better connection

IMG_20180212_014549.jpg (114.31 KiB) Viewed 788 times

Finally

awhh your absolutely adorable... 😛

ok so this is quite strange I'm listening to some calming music while reading you and I was remote viewing and I saw a women with tanish skin and black hair on a cross with her eyes closed like it was some sort of sacrificial offering. A new beginning awaits someone that hasn't spoken to you in a while will soon come around once more. She had dark brown eyes was tall and slender it was near this adobe type structure looks like Israel I believe but could be elsewhere. she was barefoot only wearing a small short tunic dress.

I see a turquoise blue aura meaning- sensitive , compassionate , healer, therapist.Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.

I see a bright purple aura meaning- Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system.The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical may have such gifts.

I see violet pink aura meaning--Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.

I see a baby blue turquoise aura meaning- Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive

I see a greyish white aura with a tinge of yellow in it meaning-This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.