Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Am I meditating correctly?

I'm new to psychic development and have been doing three main meditation exercises in the morning:

Visualising white energy filling my body with every inhale and releasing negative energy with every exhale
Visualising white energy entering each chakra and brightening their colour to cleanse them
Visualising my aura growing into a large bright white field of energy around me to cleanse my aura

I am planning to buy crystals to do things like cleansing and protection once I have the money but how could I improve my meditation routine for now?

chaoschild wrote: ↑Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:33 am
I'm new to psychic development and have been doing three main meditation exercises in the morning:

Visualising white energy filling my body with every inhale and releasing negative energy with every exhale
Visualising white energy entering each chakra and brightening their colour to cleanse them
Visualising my aura growing into a large bright white field of energy around me to cleanse my aura

I am planning to buy crystals to do things like cleansing and protection once I have the money but how could I improve my meditation routine for now?

I believe whatever works for a person go with it. Crystals are good to work with their energies and explore what crystals call to you and what you sense when you hold certain crystals.
You can do layers of colors adding or shifting new colors in around you depending what you are doing or where you are at.

vyTRdoNKq