Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Am I crazy?

Hello, I guess I need opinions. Don't be harsh but be honest.
Ever since I was little I've dealt with things. No matter where we have lived or I have been I have seen all sorts of things. I have a feeling I can do more. . . I don't know. I hear and see things all the time.
According to family member it's been a issue in my family for generations. I've been to physics and everything. One wouldn't even read me, because she said I knew already. What does that mean? I'm just so confused. I don't want this.
Now it's affecting my two year old son. I hear him talking to someone when he goes to bed. I've seen one of his toys move and my phone was thrown 4 feet when I placed it on the coach. My other half told me both times it was the wind. I know it wasn't. I can feel it. I don't want him to be like me. I have gone through alot because of whatever I have. I can't have the same happen to him.
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm not. I don't know anymore.

MissMae wrote: ↑Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:59 am
Hello, I guess I need opinions. Don't be harsh but be honest.
Ever since I was little I've dealt with things. No matter where we have lived or I have been I have seen all sorts of things. I have a feeling I can do more. . . I don't know. I hear and see things all the time.
According to family member it's been a issue in my family for generations. I've been to physics and everything. One wouldn't even read me, because she said I knew already. What does that mean? I'm just so confused. I don't want this.
Now it's affecting my two year old son. I hear him talking to someone when he goes to bed. I've seen one of his toys move and my phone was thrown 4 feet when I placed it on the coach. My other half told me both times it was the wind. I know it wasn't. I can feel it. I don't want him to be like me. I have gone through alot because of whatever I have. I can't have the same happen to him.
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm not. I don't know anymore.

The psychic meant, you all ready know that if people see, hear etcetera it's being psychic. We are all born with this however some develop the skills and some shut it down. If you don't want to explore the skills then don't and maybe at a later date you will want to its a choice.

What you experience is 4th dimensional interference. Psychics have the gift to enter the 4th dimension. From there, they can do whatever they please to the physical realm. I don't know how but my door was unlocked and opened in front of me, somehow. My car keys were stolen from my pocket and dropped inside my locked car. These strange things.

It's best you have your child tell them to leave him alone. These things are generational curses. They will assault and attack your family because they believe you owe them something. Honestly, they don't belong in your life or the physical realm so you should perform rituals to remove them forever.

glrecom wrote: ↑Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 pm
What you experience is 4th dimensional interference. Psychics have the gift to enter the 4th dimension. From there, they can do whatever they please to the physical realm. I don't know how but my door was unlocked and opened in front of me, somehow. My car keys were stolen from my pocket and dropped inside my locked car. These strange things.

It's best you have your child tell them to leave him alone. These things are generational curses. They will assault and attack your family because they believe you owe them something. Honestly, they don't belong in your life or the physical realm so you should perform rituals to remove them forever.
[/

Your statement sounds like you're putting every psychic under one umbrella, this is not the case, each psychic works as an individual, usually developing their skills for improvement of linking to guides or spirits for giving their clients a better read. Again for to hone their abilities, not to do harm.
A curse only takes root if a person believes in them, again this stems from fear, a person who don't believe in curses then nothing happens. Empower the mind.
To perform rituals if a person don't know what they are doing can have a boomerang affect.

Seven wrote: ↑Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:54 pm

[/

Your statement sounds like you're putting every psychic under one umbrella, this is not the case, each psychic works as an individual, usually developing their skills for improvement of linking to guides or spirits for giving their clients a better read. Again for to hone their abilities, not to do harm.
A curse only takes root if a person believes in them, again this stems from fear, a person who don't believe in curses then nothing happens. Empower the mind.
To perform rituals if a person don't know what they are doing can have a boomerang affect.

Thank you for policing me up. My enemies have control of a 4th dimension and have shown me their power through it. Hence, I figure that all psychics are that capable.

glrecom wrote: ↑Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:29 am
Seven wrote: ↑Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:54 pm

[/

Thank you for policing me up. My enemies have control of a 4th dimension and have shown me their power through it. Hence, I figure that all psychics are that capable.

However most are busy enhancing their lives via enlightenment.

That sounds a bit like I entered a college door that was locked electronically but at the time I just walked in the security was bemused said how did you get through a locked door I said it was not locked I just walked in I have no answers maybe it did not shut propel or something

You also need to find a true clairsentient or psychic empath they sense feel even see other energies they can tell you were abouts it's coming and if anything can be done be leave me your not alone also look into the history of building but as scary as it is when it happens you stop your fear by feeling love for what ever is happening its paramount you don't give into negative energies good luck