Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Am I being harrassed or what is going on any help is appreciated..

Just have had a lot of things happening to me for a while and I am really in need of some guidance please.

i'm not in a space now to read but i can try and pull a card or two later. do you think you're being harassed by a person or spirit or what are you seeing/hearing?

Someone around me where I live which is apartments seems to always be running some kind of vibrational sound always seeming to be emitting throughout my room where I stay time to time because I bounce around sometimes but I mainly stay in one relatives place, and the ones living around my relative also know I stay with my relative half the time, but yes me and my relative had asked the downstairs neighbors not the upstairs neighbors if they where hearing the same things and they all said no, so I did some research and I got something about electronic harrassment and I believe it is what someone is doing from upstairs it's because of arguments me and my relative have had I believe and various other things that is hard to mention, but any help or yes even a read would be much appreciated ive always asked for help on here and atleast your nice enough to help me so I thank you for that, a read would be nice but also a card reading would be nice to, but that's pretty much what is happening and it's getting me highly pissed to where I am almost about to do something because I'm tired of what is being done, but any help is appreciated thank you for responding, and thank you for caring enough to reply, most on here are stubborn and have no care for others what seems to me otherwise they woukd help someone like me like you helping me, but they don't, it's saddening when you ask for help and practically everyone else ignores even though they read the post they don't care, but I have told about myself and have stated numerous times that I have a few gifts spiritually but I'm not fully gifted I only get visions and sadly I cannot always see visions of myself so it is why I come here for help.

Got your message and will send you a short reading.

mLAQcNmQq Yb YCsc