Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Alien/Pleiadian EVP caught during meditation *Need help deciphering*

Hello! TL;DR on bottom

I created my account today in hopes of becoming a regular here. This year is a doozy that's for sure. Transformation, affirmative action, and opening the veil is happening full force....at least over where I'm at! Haha

Ok I posted on Reddit in a couple subreddits and emailed a few very outdated websites to no avail yet. I hope you amazing people can give me some help! 🙂

Xpost from /r/Pleiadians/

An excellent unexplained voice phenomena with vocal tone/accent was caught on my video camera that I believe is a Pleiadian message.

March 20th during the Spring Equinox I used the 'Quantum Transfiguration Grid' clearing meditation. I received this message. (Link below) I believe this message is to my boyfriend and I.

I don't know if there are Two beings saying their own names OR they are introducing themselves to us by saying our names. What are they saying? Does it sound like something familar? I'll try removing the background noise soon. I have the original video/audio.

Transcript (I'm pretty positive)

"High/Hi/Hot-------Tate/Date"
Short pause
"Wall/All-----Horse/House/Us"
"Want(s) to meet on our..."
"Space Shuttle" (shuttle part has accent?)
"If you'll let us-s-s" (drawn out 's' sound)
Long pause
"Keep awatch/a watch" (very loud and distinct)

"Awatch" is British and means to look out for.

Any help is appreciated!

Link: (13 seconds) https://clyp.it/wvdc5rs1?token=6ac93a54 ... 264a8cc175

(The "Quantum Transfiguration Grid" meditation is a way to contact the 'Pleiadians' through meditation. (aka aliens) So I figured this message was from them. My meditation was 17mins with no other unexplained noises. My birthday is May 19th which falls under the Pleiadian constellation line-up with Earth. (Zodiac)

The background noise is a waterfall and a TV. Audiocity doesn't clean it up well enough so I'm trying other audio editors.)

Thanks to anyone that can help!

TL;DR Got a cool alien/pleiadian EVP while meditating. What the heck are they saying in the beginning? Original file is a 17min video of me meditating with no other unexplained noises other then well this. (Link is 13seconds) https://clyp.it/wvdc5rs1?token=6ac93a54 ... 264a8cc175

Impossible thing to do in the jungle was what I caught words of from that clip.

I could be wrong though!

The sound in the background sounds like fountains or something with water...

where were you when recording this?

Dangerous thing. You simply got caught by some people playing in the astral video game. I may have met them, all the same, but they do not welcome with open arms. I am constantly under attack by these people roaming around in the dusk world. Their nature is just to run around and steal the next biggest thing to go talk to their friends about. If its a beautiful girl who just came into town, then they jump right on her.

Avoid these astral gamers.

I heard very distinctly and very emphatically: "We. Want. To. Meet. You. If. You. Want. To. Meet. Us. Keep. A. Watch." There is a lot of clutter in the clip, though. It sounded like there was other conversation in between, like maybe one was speaking the message and others were talking in the background. Also, the tone of the message sounded to me much like what I hear (in my head/with my ears) when I ask questions during my meditation. I usually can only make out a few words. Very emphatic and carefully pronounced for me on the other end.

Hello’ clump:

It would be a pleasure to assist you in your current challenge.

Shall we begin?

OK….now, as I attune with your particular vibrational signature….there appears to be….no actual alien species connecting nor does there appear to be any conceptual connection to this dimensional species known as Pleiadians.

What is seen and experienced is….your own vibrations….only yours. Speaking from experience, I am quite aware of this particular species and their energetic signature.

Now, in looking into your essence, your soul level of consciousness, it does appear that you are seeking a ‘remembrance’ of your deep connection with these dimensional beings. As it appears you do hold a strong connection with this race of beings and your desire to reconnect and get back together again.

Currently, within this moment, the choices you have made to connect with this race is not being actualized. As you are not moving in the direction of actual physical interaction in the manner that you think. Now, this does not devalue your recent experience. It simply suggests that you choose when and where to actualize physical manifestations as you expect those to be and when you feel ‘ready’.

Currently, you are beginning to move into areas of outside understanding into your past life family, those known as Pleiadians. Hence, this meditation was in fact, an attempt to regain your old connections with this species.

Overall, you are offering yourself an interaction with another dimensional frequency, one that you are familiar with but have lost most of your memories of them to the ‘veil of forgetfulness’ as you past through dimensional barriers and into this particular physical plane of reality.

And that, in this present moment, you are entering into this alien communication activity as a way of returning to what you know as….family, as love. It is clear that you have chosen this timeframe to activate those old connections and recall your current life purpose here in physicality.

Which appears as….”Healing of old wounds” directly connected with this species, the Pleiadians. And that this current movement was chosen by you as a time when you could move with gusto and intensity due to the ‘reality shift’ that recently took place on 2012-2013.

It is suggested that you take this Pleiadean connection more seriously and meditate daily while listening to your own inner feelings, emotions, behaviors and attitudes towards this connection with old family members, asking yourself “What is directly hindering me from attaining this connection”? “What beliefs need to be resolved or altered”?

I congratulate you on your current challenge and invite you to send me a personal note when you do attain this valuable connection.

Until then, I wish you well in your personal explorations of self.

Thank you for sharing your energies and challenges with me, Clump.

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist you.

In Light & Joy, Wandering Soul

Just say no. They will ruin your life because they don't know what to do with you. But they will try anything and everything anyway. You don't need anyone interfering in your life because its going perfectly the way it already is.

Could you elaborate, glrecom?

Do not go looking for something you don't understand. It may be something that eats Human.

Possible new sentence I heard as I listened this time: "You won't even see us."