Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Advice, please! Ways to spiritually clean out my room and house, without hurting my bird!

Hello!

So I've been cleaning out my house -- my literally insane father also happened to be a hoarder. Nearly ten years later we are still cleaning his messes.

And I am still struggling with remembering the horrible things he did around here.

So! I've been trying to clean out the spaces with better emotions.

It's incredibly difficult.

I tried looking into candles -- turns out they are toxic to birds... also humans...

I fear insence would hurt my bird -- she can't have things that are too smelly or sooty.

So! What have you don't to clear out spaces, spiritually especially? I'd like to kick out these negative things once and for all πŸ™‚

Thank you πŸ™‚

Hi
I can relate to having a hoarder parent..sadly. Energies build up quickly.I know you made this post awhile ago,but I've read that sound can cleanse things vibrationally. Clapping.chimes. Things like that since you can't go with incense or sage. Hope that info helps in some way

It wasn't too long ago! No worries!

And I like those ideas, thank you!

I actually have an old (7+) male Parrotlet that's blind. I got him for free off Craigslist from a woman claiming to have 300+ pairs of Quaker parrots in a trailer! (Not even including all the other animals she had) I feel for you for taking in a special needs bird. These beautiful featherballs are here to teach us valuable lessons in love and forgiveness.

I live in a 1bedroom apartment so smelly things are a big no-no. Sage burns clean and leaves through a cracked window quickly for me. Carbon-based or 'natural' incense is best but more expensive and who knows what herbs your bird might be sensitive to.

I light a small tealight in my windowsill in the bathroom while the window is cracked. Seems to keep the smell contained and it's far away from my birdie. Also makes me realize the bathroom can be a sacred positive place too. Dirty things like toilets aren't throught of often but we spend our whole lives with them! Haha So it helps having the 'dirtiest' place in my house pretty/positive for clearing negativity.

I imagine black negativity being fluttered out the window crack being purified in the candlelight/sage/incense every time I breathe out. Positive imagination can invite help to come subconciously too.

Hope that helps with your birdie and the negative hoarding energy that, with time, will heal. πŸ™‚

Thank you very much! I like it -- I'll be trying these things out

Have you considered buying orgonites?

@Oguerra85 Now I have. Thank you! πŸ™‚

Kyanite and Clear Quartz are great crystals to have, but I second a singing bowl! Even if you can get your hands on a small one, or play the music very loudly in your house as you visualise it happening, I feel it would help greatly!

Littlelion, we're name twins! I know someone with that name on another site, and I said the same thing πŸ˜›

Thank you for the advice! πŸ™‚ I got some heatable rock salt too, which seems to be helping as well

littleoc wrote: ↑Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 am
It wasn't too long ago! No worries!

And I like those ideas, thank you!

You're welcome glad to help somehow

Depending on the reason why you want to get rid of a ghost, there is a couple of things that you could do. Since you have mentioned that you are afraid of harming your bird, below are a few items that could come in handy:

Crystals
Sacred Herbs
Sacred sounds/instruments

I'm pretty sure that most natural herbs won't cause any harm to your bird. I know of people that have used them around dogs and other pets and they were completely fine!

I recommend reading this article: How To Get Rid Of Ghosts - Xtreme Ghost Hunting

They go more in debt on what you can do and how to do it properly. Hope it helps!

na good job it must be done

Setting up a selenite grid in your home is a safe way to do this. Take a piece of selenite and place in each corner of your home. With each piece you set, envision it going deep into the earth and folding under the home and up to the heavens. when you set your last piece envision the intent of your house having a bright light protection around it and make it known no negative can enter and only love, light, peace and spirits that mean well can enter if that is your wish.

love and light
Stacy

XEkoEVN rrWRk