Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Advice on grounding and protecting

Hi all!

I know how important it is to ground and protect yourself and I try my best, but don't feel like I'm doing it well enough and I'm finding that people are telling me I need to be careful to do these things.How do you know if you've done a good enough job?

I know of meditating and visualizing roots inside the earth and putting a protective light (I imagine gold) around myself. I've crystal gridded my home and smudged with sage or Palo santo regularly as well.

I want to know what methods and ideas other people practice or advice as to why I don't feel I'm getting what I should.

There was some negative energy in my home a few months ago I had quite the time getting rid of and I want to keep things positive and vibrations high. I'm very sensitive and prone to being affected by different energies. I'm often times confused by my feelings because I feel different emotions with no real reasoning. Ex.) Being angry when there is no reason at all. Being afraid when all is calm and safe. Maybe it take practice to get good at protection.

While laying down I would try to visualize my aura from feet to crown and work over it in layers, over lapping each time until you can sense your vibrations.

This helped a lot with being able to tune into a deeper state of mind and maintain that feeling of bliss.

Youll know it by a feeling of stillness, like you stop your mind from any type of evaluation entirely and your at the peak of your awareness.

I would also recommend picking up a healing stone to keep your vibrations in constant rhythm, just hold the stone in your hands and visualize your vibrations synchronizing with that of the stone.

Labradorite is excellent 🙂

Hope this was of some help.

Hello Hailz! My advice to you is when visualizing the colour gold (my favourite colour by the way - you have taste!) - I must stress that if you want a powerful psychic shield hold the gold light around for as long as possible when performing spiritual work or development. This will burn up all negatives that you project the light onto. And your goal is to achieve wellbeing and a great sense of empowerment. I swear by deep breath inhalations and then holding your breath for a time then releasing. This will fine tune your spiritual talent. Good luck! x

Hey, Some interesting listing and ways of grounding that have been mentioned above. All it is about finding your way as to what works for you. In in doubt, add another layer of protection to your shield, there is a way in which to ground by using a beautiful beam of light descending from your root chakra, watching it as it descends en route for your earth star chakra located six feet beneath the ground where your feet are - beneath your feet, this will help in assisting your roots to feel more grounded. ALWAYS ask mother earth for permission first out of respect for her energy if ok to ground with her first, particularly if you have grown out of the tree roots method xxx Keep us posted 🙂

I find the best grounding is digging in the dirt, gardening or just moving, walking a lot and breathing deeply.

Thank you everyone. I need this information. My life vibrations are under attack daily by evil psychics.