Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

advice on channeling

Hi everyone!

I really need some guidance to clear a few things up.
I am a clairvoyant and clariscient person and the other day I decided to channel for the first time. I’ve never had a spiritual community but I just thought it would be nice to try. I brought through my spirit guides and prayed to begin channeling and
3 spirits came through. They identified themselves as Flora, Annie and Nicole.
I managed to have quite a good conversation with Nicole, but as I am new to all of this I didn’t know what it all meant.
She told me she understands everything I’m going through and wants to be there for me, she was very pleasant.
One thing that made me uncomfortable is afterwards she seemed to stay around, which is making me think she is earthbound. All night she kept me awake touching my aura and trying to get my attention but I chose to ignore it because it was freaking me out. I managed to ignore her yesterday but last night I went into my room and she was lying on my bed! (I only see spirit not full apparitions and hers in brown). I put my foot down then and told her to go away and that she wasn’t welcome, I asked my guides to take her away.
She left me alone for the rest of the night and I managed to have a good nights sleep.
Am I not closing sessions properly? I don’t understand what she wants and when I ask she seems to just want to talk. It’s almost like she is desperate for something else wants to be helpful to me. I just don’t understand and i don’t want this to scare me from not doing sessions again because I enjoy them. Another thing is, during my session I asked for only spirits of the light and angels to come through but an Earthbound spirit came. Any guidance on how to do things properly would be amazing, this is all new!

Love and peace. Xx

I commented on ur other post, but I’d avoid trying to channel spirits in general, but rather try to connect with specific individuals. This will avoid opening the door and saying all are welcome. It’s actually possible to connect with anybody, meaning alive or have passed. Have intent before the session with who you want to contact. Announce who you want to contact. My first ‘go to’ person to contact is the person who is asking for the reading. Or if you want to talk to someone who’s passed, then ask for them. Be specific on who you want. I hope that helps too.