Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Advice for a maybe medium

I’ve seen a lot of spirits and I experience things no one else can. I don’t want to talk to my parents about this because they don’t believe in this. But I’ve been fascinated by the paranormal since I was young. I’m not sure what to do to find out if I’m actually a medium or not. And if I am, what do I do? Thanks for helping

Run. You were not made to see these things happen. Somebody out there is subjecting you to this experience.

Thank you.

Yes please. I’m not sure what to do

What is your cultural background? Can you handle the fact that there may be something to the Spirit Realm? Can you believe you may have some ability to communicate with this realm? Can you tell me which part of the world you are from?
Gary

I’m Hindu but I live in Canada. I do believe in the spirit realm but it’s kind of a conflict in my family. My mom is also a medium but she ignores it. My dad doesn’t believe in this stuff though. I find it really cool that I may have the ability to communicate with spirits but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with my, for lack of a better word, powers.

Let me ask one question do you feel as if nothing ever pans out for you no matter what you do?

Can you relate to any of the following:
sensitive to the environment
deeply in touch with your own feelings and emotions.
quickly feel overwhelmed when having to interact with big groups of people. As a result, often prefer to spend time alone.
tend to completely ignore their own needs. In many cases, they are so concerned with the well-being of others
connect with other people on such an intimate and deep level in such a short time that others may not be able to follow their pace.
connect with other people on such an intimate and deep level in such a short time that others may not be able to follow their pace.
deeply understand the problems and challenges other people are confronted with.
Tendency to put others before themselves
Discovers lies and deceptions astonishingly quick
Innate desire to better the world
Inquisitive in nature
Easily distracted, tendency to daydream
Dislike of selfish, dull, and mean people
Strongly connected to animals