Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Acessing Universal Knowledge And aquiring Ancient Astrological symbolism

I've been drawing these weird symbols for nearly 17+ years now on and off here's a basic example of one that I did quite quickly its all from inside my mind like i'm accessing some sort of knowledge base or library of knowledge. Also its as if i'm in a trance sometimes when I really focus on it .This one took about 20 minutes roughly.

I have a small You-tube channel for my (Non-Profit organization UNDER THE USERNAME "Ark Angel Joshua"), i'm building up reputable viewers likes and subscribers but at the moment its all new and i am still learning a lot with the video editing music productions electrical engineering sound wave engineering etc..
Below ill post the link to one of my Music Productions For Frequency Hz Audio Acupuncture and self-entrancing music production it activates the pineal gland and third eye and allows you to see orbs and free masonry crosses.Im currently working on a new product for arthritis and or other debilitating conditions for Non-profit commercial sale to build up a non profit bussiness and donate most of the proceets to charity and or other organization's alike im not looking to sell my product to anyone here as many of you who know me better then to say im trying to make a buck off any of you im going to release the ingredients soon if i can get the chatroom to workk ;( im going to upload videos on how to make the basic version at home with simple over the counter ingredients used for cooking. please stand by.

Im in the process of working on a bone-stimulative arthritis fighting regenerative agent risk free product line for free just going to release the ingredients later on..

Im going to be uploading on how to channel properly..

How to send telepathic message's...

Guided Meditation...

How to turn negativity into positivity with a ying/yang chi twist...

How to get rid of any negative thought's or voice's...

all for the one low price of just your time...

its a video educational purposes only non promotional and non-paid for made by me in my free time which I seem to have more so nowadays so ill keep it up and going.

~~~WARNING PLEASE READ ALL MY VIDEOS DESCRIPTION'S BEFOR PROCEEDING TO USE THEM~~~

BY READING THE DESCRIPTION YOU'LL BE FULL AWARE OF HOW FREQUENCY HZ WORK IF YOU DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON GOOGLE THEY EFFECT THE NEURO BRAIN STIMULI IN THE NEURO CORTEX OF THE FRONTAL LOBE AND PINEAL GLAND AND CROWN OF THE BRAIN AND BY WATCHING MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS YOU WILL GO INTO SELF-ENTRANCE GUIDED MEDITATIVE STATE OF MIND SOMETIMES YOUR THIRD EYE MIGHT OPEN UP IF YOUR UNAWARE OF WHAT A THIRD EYE IS PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH

(WARNING DO NOT ABUSE MY MUSIC PRODUCTIONS FOR SELF GAIN SUCH AS PROFIT OR MONEY OR TRANSFER OF OR TOO ANOTHER LIKE INDIVIDUAL OR PROPERTY THAT IS LICENSED TO ME OR FOR COMMERCIAL REDISTRIBUTION
SALE OR RESALE AND USE)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orbs I remembered my father taking these images a few months back id say 5-8 give or take a few days and at first I was skeptical these could of been through the lense or flare through the visionary fractile tiled lense imagery software or glare from the flash but I know its not I have like 5 photos I was working on my father at the time spiritually from afar and the next day he got this on footage.

What type of mathematical equations are these or messages from afar?If anyone might know what other worldy beings im dealing with or ancient symbols these are from would be a really great insight Also this equation has some sort of messaging device I saw along with the other symbols. Looks like a tesla coil but with an entenna .The first image is from 45 minutes of writing things I saw in my head while remote viewing the second image is from me remote viewing for 20 minutes and writing it down .When I get home ill upload my others ive accumulated over the years at one point I had 120 pages if not more I don't do it regularly because I don't get enough support from inside family sources to give me though over the years id probably have close to 400+ pages if not more. The below information is from me accessing the akashic records and universal library of knowledge.

Paramagnetism to enflect >+++< deflect a positive like charge or spark of magnetic pulses and charges of negatively charged magnetic ions interloping from the north and south magnetic poles and grid lines.

Ment to say make out of meteorites.they are a good solid source of conducting material of pure metals found only in our solar system or possibilities of radiated heat protection from the rare minerals and materials found in meteorites

Zero-Point-Energy-To produce zero point energy you need to manipulate the quantum time interloping of stagment matter in which splices negatively charged atoms into two of attractive like forces interloping between time and matter simple physics can even solve the most of complex

Mathmatical equation's. Zero-point-energy equation=+-0.00-+ times/mass/Length/light/time divided by the quantum time interloping speed of the mass and force of the splicing attractiong in between of two which like masses/matters

How to make to remote-view First stair at a object that sticks easily to the neurons in the frontal lobe and pineal gland of your mind.Stair at any object for 30 seconds-3 minutes or depending on your brain it can take a minute or so to create a memory time stamp of that object.

Close your eyes after 30 seconds-3 minutes imagine that object in your head sort of like reading a book with your eyes closed but picture that object through your pineal gland and third eye listening to Hz frequencies stimulating the brain stimuli of the neuro cortex of the brain

Can help unblock your inner and natural chakra's. By using your imaginative and visionary cortex of the brain you can eventually remote view in video time stamp frames images in video memory playing in your visionary cortex of the brain

Cures
---------------------------------------------------------
I came up with a systematic solution to creating a organic enzyme and now aggressive anti-biotic ++probiotic protein in embyros and by simulating the temperatures just a few degrees can even weaken the positive enzymes infected with the Convid-19 virus.

Feed mosquitos in secured laboratories negative charged aggressive anti-pro-biotic enzymes in molecure structure by feeding them in labs and creating negative charged aggressive protiens and enzymes that forms a protective capsule around white blood cells creating anti-biotic-enzynes and natural aggressive proteins.

They have very strong immunologic immunities to diseases.If you feed the vaccine in labs to mosquitos its the safest route millions of eggs are laid in each batches in water

Im not saying go out in social acitivites and go in the woods and be bit by mosquitos.That wouldn't be logical or ethical or smart.Im saying mosquitos genetically created in labs safely and released in controlled enviroments could have a great impact on fighting the convid-19 and other diseases that may be out there..

Research-To be continued for later time when in the mood..

REMOTE VIEWINGS-UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atom Particle Transfusion -Blue Print

My drawings after meditation or self-entrancing
-------------------------------------------------------
Mine

Orignal

When I did a astro chart what popped up was Gemini that symbol for Gemini looks like some of the figures in your work .

😮 I used the windows 10 math input panel to try to decipher the symbols

A few of these symbols look very familiar. I'll have to look through my notebooks to find a few I drew.

Hey KeepersEye, do this on an overlay method and find constellations to put the drawing on top of some constellations, see if they match up.

Might want to look into sacred geometrical shapes too xxx

I forgot to look for these! I'm posting this in hopes it'll help me remember to look for them tomorrow.

It worked! I remembered. I keep trying to upload this unsuccessfully, so we'll see if this time is the charm.

This is one of several symbols I drew in the margin of a story. My stories are world-buildy and I think my way of working out big spiritual concepts.

Thanks everyone ill take a further look into when I get more time

Have you ever thought your stories could be your past lives you enjoy writing them because you be intuned with them you like them because it occupies and makes you excited at times after rereading it and no im not reading you this is just going by off what you said.

LoriellaRose wrote: ↑Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:24 am
Might want to look into sacred geometrical shapes too xxx

Thankyou im looking into it

Looking forward to seeing what others think about my work and what ive been up too hehe

nDMm kfDzQe