Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A spiritual adjustment is occurring in our physical reality.

Hello' to all:

Many in the realm of spiritual teaching, psychic interpretation and energetic healing are awakening to the fact that a spiritual adjustment is occurring in our physical reality.

Some believe or feel that this spiritual movement is related only to the physical aspects of our planet and peoples. And others are feeling or perceiving that this is not only a physical issue but also an energetic issue, that being related to consciousness, feelings, emotions, etc.

And that, this collective conscious energetic adjustment is happening, presently. And will continue to express into our peoples, planet and entire solar system, engulfing our galaxy for the next thousand years. That this mass and intense band of light frequencies is what could be called a .."Giant vacuum cleaner", of sorts.

As this band of light, that known as the "Photon Belt" has entered and exited our galaxy many times previously. That the purpose of this massive band of light is to clean up all of the negative or Dark Force energies that have accumulated prior to that mass cleansing.

Therefore, this is not a one time event.

What do you think or feel or believe about this massive band of light that is now engulfing our planet and its peoples?

Thank you for your input.

“Many in the realm of spiritual teaching, psychic interpretation and energetic healing are awakening to the fact that a spiritual adjustment is occurring in our physical reality.”-

We see this thru the awakening of so many at the same time and public perception has changed to be much more accepting. What was once in the shadows is now coming into the light to SAVE our realm from the destruction we wage upon it thus saving us from ourselves

Verification happens more often and due to media coverage it get wide spread. This is NOT coincidence! It is my belief that this is the work of the beings/spirits in the higher realms that also depend on some shared aspect of our planet. We have abused it soooo much they have NO choice but to step in. IE children defending their Mother.

“Some believe or feel that this spiritual movement is related only to the physical aspects of our planet and peoples. And others are feeling or perceiving that this is not only a physical issue but also an energetic issue, that being related to consciousness, feelings, emotions, etc.”-

That would stand to reason with my comment above, but I do NOT believe that covers the entire event. I think it is a change that will affect every living thing on this planet. I am looking for these changes to happen sooner than later. I do NOT base this on any intuition. I base this on the facts that all the unrest in the world is being met with counter measures from the higher realms. As tensions grow people's abilities are being awakened. This is by design and has been executed many times before to change a course that would have surely ended in our own destruction.

“And that, this collective conscious energetic adjustment is happening, presently. And will continue to express into our peoples, planet and entire solar system, engulfing our galaxy for the next thousand years. That this mass and intense band of light frequencies is what could be called a .."Giant vacuum cleaner", of sorts.”-

Agreed 100%

“As this band of light, that known as the "Photon Belt" has entered and exited our galaxy many times previously. That the purpose of this massive band of light is to clean up all of the negative or Dark Force energies that have accumulated prior to that mass cleansing.”“Therefore, this is not a one time event.”

Agreed 100%

“What do you think or feel or believe about this massive band of light that is now engulfing our planet and its peoples?”

It is not a good sign that we need a higher power to “FIX” us. It shows we are a babe in the woods when it comes to existence. On the other hand we can rest assured that there is a guiding higher power to protect us from ourselves.

Thank you for the topic and the chance to respond

Peace for All