Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

A Simple Money Spell

A Simple Money Spell

This spell won't make you rich, or fill your bank account. This spell is meant to help you to always have enough money to pay your bills and buy what you need. It might help with something extra but don't depend on it. I've had great success with this spell. But like with any spell someone hands you, make it special and unique to yourself with your own words and other things. So here goes.

Items you can use
1 small jar w/ lid
1 green candle (optional)
some coins or something that represents money
1 cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon or a pecan or other money related herb
you might wish to add a stone like pyrite or a green stone or other stone you think represents money
Quartz crystals are always good to add but not necessary
anything you think of to add to the jar to represent your intent for money or the ability to pay for your needs
if you add a piece of paper with your need to be successful or whatever then you can boost this spell to a success spell

Light the candle. Think about what you wish this money jar to represent. Make that your focus. While you do that add the coins to jar and the herb and anything else you can think of that represents your intent. Keeping focused on your intent say words that expresses your intent. Don't be greedy. Put lid on jar. You might wish to seal the jar with wax from your candle if you wish. Hold your jar and focus one more time on your intent. Now place your jar in a safe place. Know that the spell will work and you should have enough money to pay your bills and for your needs. Don't abuse your spell. Remember it will provide for your needs...not necessarily all your wants. As a success spell this will help you to gain the means to be more successful.

Looks very interesting but are you sure that this will work? You know I'm a little skeptical about these things. I'm always looking for real stories and for small but concrete income. You know I found on the internet this blog themoneymix.com. There I read about real-life stories, how people make money from nothing. I mean there I read how a man was giving his own car for rent and he was receiving a very good passive income from that. I'm thinking to start such a "job" too. What do you think about this?

jApYl Jx Wv